Would you let a registered sex offender around your little girl?

My Lord! It's situations like this that cause long lasting pain in the lives of our young children. I hate when desperate women do stupid things like this. I'll never understand why people put there children in situations like this...don't get me started.

I've seen so many children's lives ruined by parents who have the "I'm gonna get mine" mentality. They turn a blind eye to all the warning signs and then something horrible happens and they're wondering why their kids have been taken away or why they kids grow up to hate them....ugh..I just hate it.

I pray that her kids remain safe and that your cousin comes to her senses...:(

This is really sad. Thank God that child has a grandmother and other relatives that really care, unlike her mother

So does your cousin leave with your aunt? If so, that's good!! At least your aunt is there to protect the girls to some degree. Definitely keep us posted.
No my aunt's daughter is living with my cousin. The one dating the rapist is my cousin by marriage. My aunt's daughter will let her mom know asap if anything fishy goes down

What is wrong with women these days? Is getting peen really that serious? My cousin started dating a man that was convicted of aggravated criminal sexual assault against a 15 year old girl. Her excuse is that he said he didn't do it, he was just there at the time while the other guys raped the girl :rolleyes:. Then she has the nerve to get upset at the family for letting her know that the man she's bringing into her house, around her 9 year old daughter is a convicted rapist :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. It's :censored: pathetic:offrant:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO :burnup::axehunter:!!!!!!!!! Did someone :hammer: her and make her loose her mind? NO one is "just there" while someone rapes someone else period!!!!!!!!! Your cousin has some issues, loving THE D more than her child. I guess she doesn't know ANYTHING about sexual offenders, It's kind of like OCD for them they just have to do it. You know heaven forbid if something did happen to her child she could :jail: or loose her child as a result of neglegance cause she knew his criminal history. :nono: Anyway just tell the little girl to :Run: when he is around. No really on a serious note as a preventative measure you can, in a nice way, just warn the little girl about "some kinds of people" and what to do and how to act around them even if they treaten to hurt people they love. Book suggestion-The Right Touch: A Read-Aloud Story to Help Prevent Child Sexual Abuse by Sandy Kleven

although this comment may not apply to the person in the post being referenced to...some people have rape charges put on them and whther they may be charged or not, charges dropped or not, whatever the case might be...most of the time, they are forced to become registered...despite the actual truth...but im just throwing that out there..people call out rape all the time when thats not the case...so yeah...not condoning it just informing...

Back