Would you let a registered sex offender around your little girl?

rainbowknots

What is wrong with women these days? Is getting peen really that serious? My cousin started dating a man that was convicted of aggravated criminal sexual assault against a 15 year old girl. Her excuse is that he said he didn't do it, he was just there at the time while the other guys raped the girl :rolleyes:. Then she has the nerve to get upset at the family for letting her know that the man she's bringing into her house, around her 9 year old daughter is a convicted rapist :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. It's :censored: pathetic:offrant:

That's terrible!! I'd hate for her to learn the hard way and subject her child to a situation which could've been avoided. I hope to God nothing happens and will keep her in my prayers.

That's terrible!! I'd hate for her to learn the hard way and subject her child to a situation which could've been avoided. I hope to God nothing happens and will keep her in my prayers.
Me too, the family is trying to take steps against it. The cousin has been warned that if that man comes anywhere near those kids, the law WILL be getting called.

Keep your head up. I go through similar (although not as extreme) situations with loved ones as well. It hurts and you worry like h*ll, but at some point after you've done all you can, all you can do is pray that God will protect them. As for me, I just say my piece and fall back. It's in God's hands and at least I know I've tried and they can't say they didn't know because I told them, you know?

But we're going to speak life into this situation. You just never know. Your cousin may come out of the blue and tell you all that you're right and get rid of the dude. Things always have a way of working themselves out. Just not in "our" time, but in due time.

Sometimes you have to be hand of the Lord....is he suppose to be around folks with children. I would notify someone in law enforcement to determine if he violating his parole.

I wouldn't let one near ME so heck no around my child (if I had one). I wouldn't want a registered sex offender around ANY woman or girl I know.

That "second chance" mess is for the birds. Once a perv...always a perv in my eyes.

He is violating the law. Sex offenders have strick guidelines.

Contact the police in your area they can get in touch with his parole officer.

This can be handled with just a few phone calls.

He is violating the law. Sex offenders have strick guidelines.

Contact the police in your area they can get in touch with his parole officer.

This can be handled with just a few phone calls.
yeah, my aunt says he can't come around the kids or she's definitely calling the police.

Why this question being asked? Of course not!

I'd call the cops and CPS!
Rhetorical question, I probably should've worded it differently

This is terrible. I don't care what happened even if he was just there that still not the caliber of person she should want her child. She needs to get her child away from that situation ASAP.

I would contact the authorities. The momma needs some help. I'm overprotective of my kids as it is. To knowingly let a sex offender around them would not be an option for me. The momma has extremely bad judgement. I would never take that risk.

How many times have we all heard of children (boy and girl) being raped because their mothers put them in similar situations?

Please do call the police.

Any updates OP?
No updates... My cousin is one of those, you can't tell me nothin' cuz I'm grown, type of women, so she's not going to stop talking to him until she finds some replacement peter probably. She has no choice but to keep him out of the house because my aunt will call the law, but other than that, nothing :sad:

Ain't no way in hell I'd knowingly allow MYSELF to be around a sex offender. So you can be damn sure my daughter won't be around one.

No updates... My cousin is one of those, you can't tell me nothin' cuz I'm grown, type of women, so she's not going to stop talking to him until she finds some replacement peter probably. She has no choice but to keep him out of the house because my aunt will call the law, but other than that, nothing :sad:

So does your cousin live with your aunt? If so, that's good!! At least your aunt is there to protect the girls to some degree. Definitely keep us posted.

Last edited:
Back