Would You Beat Her Down, Or Him, Or Both?

Wow this is so crazy to me. I immediately thought 'the niece is sexually harassing the husband'. Did no one else get that out of the OP!? He left the door open for her advances? He didn't shut it down when it first happened? What? :confused: Some person randomly grabbing your genitals when you don't want it to happen...that is stunning and shocking and embarrassing. Idk...he's probably in shock when it happens. Yes, just tell the person who's sexually harassing you to stop because that's so easy and happens all the time. Right lol. Scared of his wife? Well, maybe, sure. But it sounds like he's more scared of the niece and continually being sexually harassed in his own home. Like ****, I'm out of options and have to tell someone now, because it's a good chance my abuser may be living in my home soon :/

I may be looking at this wrong?

I'm still trying to figure out how did the niece grab him. At first, I thought maybe the niece groped him, but then got near the end and found out she grabbed him.

I was going to say if she groped him, he doesn't need the wife's input, he should have put the niece out on day one and told the wife what he did. That's his house...

In this case, this is b.s. and he is a punk.

My cousin did something like that to dh. He wouldn't tell me exactly but he did say she called him at an inappropriate time and made him uncomfortable.

He needs to tell his wife asap. Plus he should have checked the niece the first time and told his wife stat so the wife can check her.
I don't like that he actually let the niece grip his penis twice instead of having an automatic reaction of smacking her hand out of the way.

tumblr_nu8bxx2yzr1qdla50o3_250.gif

4ZDGTI.gif

The niece could just be a damn Slore-of-a-SexPot and don't give a flu'k who she gets a rise out of (to put it nicely).
I have and ex-associate with this type of mindset. The NIECE NEEDS TO BE PUBLICLY EMBARRASSED AND CHECKED. I wouldn't waste a beatdown on her but errybody in a fiddy-mile radius would know that she walks around 24/7 -DTF and is willing to F in lieu-of-rent.
He needs to tell his wife so they can plan how to put an end to her shenanigans....BTW this probably isn' the 1st time she's come on to a family member.

I'd go Passive-Aggressive Ugly on her.....BUT I would not Catch A Case over this Slore.

I don't believe any of what the husband said. I think it's more likely that he had been carrying on some sort of flirting or worse with the neice and he now fears that he will be found out if the neice comes to live in their home. She would be too close for comfort, so he concocted this story just in case the $h!t ever hit the fan to save his butt.

That man ain't afraid of the neice where she can just grab him and flash him and he not wanting her to. She's doing this multiple times? Nah. He was ENJOYING that....and he felt safe because she was at a distance. Now, he's scrambling to fix things. These are the kinds of lies men regularly tell when they've cheated and is about to or has been caught. And they always throw the woman under the bus. They always say she came onto him.

Wow this is so crazy to me. I immediately thought 'the niece is sexually harassing the husband'. Did no one else get that out of the OP!? He left the door open for her advances? He didn't shut it down when it first happened? What? :confused: Some person randomly grabbing your genitals when you don't want it to happen...that is stunning and shocking and embarrassing. Idk...he's probably in shock when it happens. Yes, just tell the person who's sexually harassing you to stop because that's so easy and happens all the time. Right lol. Scared of his wife? Well, maybe, sure. But it sounds like he's more scared of the niece and continually being sexually harassed in his own home. Like ****, I'm out of options and have to tell someone now, because it's a good chance my abuser may be living in my home soon :/

I don't believe any of what the husband said. I think it's more likely that he had been carrying on some sort of flirting or worse with the neice and he now fears that he will be found out if the neice comes to live in their home. She would be too close for comfort, so he concocted this story just in case the $h!t ever hit the fan to save his butt.

That man ain't afraid of the neice where she can just grab him and flash him and he not wanting her to. She's doing this multiple times? Nah. He was ENJOYING that....and he felt safe because she was at a distance. Now, he's scrambling to fix things. These are the kinds of lies men regularly tell when they've cheated and is about to or has been caught. And they always throw the woman under the bus. They always say she came onto him.

I agree :yep:. Something in the milk ain't clean.

I knew what to expect when I brought DH round the whole family for the first time and put him up on game in advance. Needless to say I already know which members of the family believe boundaries are for other people. The irony is that when **** went down he seemed more hurt about it than I was. My sweet summer child husband is not used to family treachery.

I say dude in the OP should tell his wife immediately and emphasize that he didn't speak up before because he was trying to keep the peace but sees that it's not possible anymore.

Gospel! And to add...he is trying to place witnesses on hand to his details of events if ever needed. @Cherrypie

Huh? Sexual harassment is generally unwelcome sexual advances made a condition of employment. She is not sexually harassing him. She is trying to seduce her uncle-in-law and he was seemingly open to it.

I don't trust him. He should have said something from jump. He may have already slipped and is now afraid of the impending beat down.

I agree. He's probably been flirting with her for a while or they probably have already f***ed and he's just trying to make up a story real quick to save his own arse. If he didn't enjoy it, he would have checked her right away and told his wife. They both deserve to get beat.

I don't know who to believe :spinning:
It seems unfortunate as he is a known cheater and the niece may be innocent to an extent. I vote the niece shouldn't live there, the husband tells the wife of these allegations & the wife beat and leave the husband for withholding information.
He should know better from the last time he cheated than to keep something that makes him look questionable. Withholding information is the same as lying and if you're lying you hiding something period.

This is weird.

I believe he used to flirt with her, some distant time in the past, but flirting during a family gathering and living together are two different things. He being to close may cause problems.

They also went through a "rough patch" and he and someone else got beat by the wife. In there home. He's clearly scared of her. If he's bringing this up, he hasn't gone through any lengths (sadly, assuming) to go through with anything with her even outside the home. Doesn't mean he wasn't tempted. Doesn't even mean he didn't, just going with his story.

Regardless to what he is or isn't saying, he should tell the wife why he feels uncomfortable and just stick to the one past event to explain his comfort. I don't agree with it but it might blow over better. If he wants to bring up current events, that may not blow over great since he's clearly not stopping it. I also feel like the niece is petty and this will get dirty fast. If he doesn't want to say anything, he needs to act like he Jewish and when she needs to stop by, give her the "I can't let you in because my wife isn't home" line.

He's not giving her the picture and that's what bothers me. I wouldn't even be surprised if the niece knew about his past encounter.

THIS....
:lachen:This is so true.
My cousin wanted to live temporarily with us again and DH wasn't having it. My cousin acted like she didn't know why. DH was like "what woman would let another woman live in their house when the husband is uncomfortable with it?" so true.

And this....

Years ago when I was in my last year of college, I was watching a Lifetime movie with my roommate. Basically it was one of those common ones, where the plot involved a newly married couple that starts having problems as soon as they let a family member or "friend" of the family stay.

The problem usually involves the husband cheating with the family member or friend.

My roommate turned and said to me, " If any of my sisters come to me and tell me they need a place to stay, I'm telling that chick she got two weeks!"

I was like "Girl, but that's your sister! WTF???"

She said "that's too bad..."

LMAO....word! :look:

Don't nobody need to be catching a case or ending up on Snapped.

Back