Would You Beat Her Down, Or Him, Or Both?

Either way, he looks stupid AF for not telling his wife the first time it happened.
She flashed an ENTIRE titty at you... and you didn't feel the need to tell your wife?

Bruh, you've messed up.

In reference to my niece ... I would probably be more inclined to believe her (assuming that she will deny everything). My family has always put loyalty first. So, I would probably beat his ass.

This is a grown man. He doesn't know how to say no and set boundaries :rofl:? Then why is he married? So you're telling me anytime a woman grabs his penis he lets her, doesn't stop her, and just asks, "What are you doing?" all innocent like? Nah. I think at the least he's enjoying it for sure and was pondering what to do about flirty time with the niece. But now that she's in his face he's realized he's playing with danger and wants to find a way out of it stat. I wouldn't believe him totally but if he wants to stop this flirtation in its tracks he needs to tell his wife and face the aftermath. Either way I wouldn't give suggestions because they seem like the type to bring crazy possibly to you...

He can't do anything about the past. But he needs to be honest now. I understand being hesitant because he is about to make a major claim about a relative, but if his wife doesn't trust him over anything else then that's a bigger problem. If my husband tells me anyone is coming on to him, I'm definitely believing him.

b

I wanna believe him,so my niece would be looking for somewhere else. I just feel like this dude may turn it around and say listen,I even told naturalemanenyc's man because I was innocent. Something seems fishy.

DH then asked him if he wanted to cheat. He said no, he would never cheat with the niece.

Sounds like husband is open to cheating (and has in the past) as long as there is no familial connection. Sounds like he enjoys the attention but is scared of his wife and if it was someone who isn't a relative then maybe it would have gone much further. I think it wouldn't take much more advances to turn into something more where the line gets "blurred" if he is not rejecting her advances, just sort of letting them happen. They are bound to escalate. If he was truly not interested, his immediate reaction should be to swat her hand away, take a step back, etc. Part of him is interested.

What sticks out to me is this weak loser of a man who gets beaten by a woman!
And his he-wife man beater!
Goodness gracious me!

Maybe I am naïve but if the guy was going to cheat he would have done it and not told his friend about the girl. I think he has thought about it though. He is an idiot.

you telling me he ended up having sex with the girl!

but shite though!

comeback with the updates... because he doesn't sound too bright..

wife is going to put her foot up both of their asses

OP so they did have sex? He and the niece are disgusting. Dh (disgusting husband) and niece are not worth her time or energy. The wife must be traumatized. To be betrayed by your dh and your relative. Hopefully she divorces him quickly and moves on with her life. Some people are unimaginably vile.

OP so they did have sex? He and the niece are disgusting. Dh (disgusting husband) and niece are not worth her time or energy. The wife must be traumatized. To be betrayed by your dh and your relative. Hopefully she divorces him quickly and moves on with her life. Some people are unimaginably vile.

The wife has no idea. He asked for advice and cheated after. My guess is the niece will end up using it to blackmail him. Serves him right.

My recollection of the original post is foggy. So did the niece ever move in? Is that when he cheated? If so, is she still there? How many people know what really happened besides you and dh?

If my hubby did not tell me it would be a big problem for BOTH!There really are some people that don't think much of boundaries. My friend hubby brother's baby mama sent him a picture of herself alone standing with hands on hip. The woman has children with the brother and sent pictures of the nieces and nephews separately. Even though the picture was not provocative or anything, I felt it was a cross of boundaries, and my friend saw it as such also. So I KNOW I would have an issue with this scenario! LOL!

@naturalmanenyc

Did he get it from the niece or from someone else? Not giving the niece a pass. Just wondering how trifling he is and if the niece needs to get checked out.

If it was the niece then she's even shadier than we thought. She knew she was going to start ish in their marriage. It was never going to be a secret that the wife never found out about.

He contracted an STD. HAH!!! He's been avoiding having sex with his wife due to the STD. He was prescribed a powdered drink (not pills) and can't have sex for like a week.
The wife has not caught on yet. He's been feigning being tired since he does work 7 days a week.
Chlamydia! How old is the niece? She seems to be a teenager to early 20's to be passing along this. I'm appalled for the wife. The nerve! I would shoot his dumb :censored:

@naturalmanenyc

Did he get it from the niece or from someone else? Not giving the niece a pass. Just wondering how trifling he is and if the niece needs to get checked out.

If it was the niece then she's even shadier than we thought. She knew she was going to start ish in their marriage. It was never going to be a secret that the wife never found out about.

I wasn't privy to the conversation but he implied that it was her fault.

This is so sad; I feel horrible for the wife. I hope she finds out asap from her husband's sloppy ways or maybe the niece will be bold enough to out the husband.

I just want her to find out before she catches something that can't be cured and if she's lucky enough not to have any children by him then she can get rid of him and start fresh.

Back