Would You Beat Her Down, Or Him, Or Both?

She is blackmailing him now. Calls to ask for money regularly and threatened to tell the wife.
She blows up his phone in the middle of the night. She had him put money in the mailbox so she could pick it up.
He has still not told his wife.

oh my!!!

l0HlNmF2VCrXqjlSM.gif

She is blackmailing him now. Calls to ask for money regularly and threatened to tell the wife.
She blows up his phone in the middle of the night. She had him put money in the mailbox so she could pick it up.
He has still not told his wife.

The wife won't notice the niece's number on his phone? What's he going to say when she asks why the niece is calling so often?

The wife won't notice the niece's number on his phone? What's he going to say when she asks why the niece is calling so often?

I doubt she checks his phone or hears the conversation. He probably lies about who is calling if she happens to be there when the niece calls.

I'm curious about the financial dynamic in this relationship. He's had enough time to man up like 12 times already. I'm wondering if he's concerned about her leaving and taking a big paycheck with her.

Naw, he scared of catching a pot of hot grits.
That was my first thought but he could always tell her from the safety of another location. That's another automatic L but he doesn't have to catch a beat down if that's really his concern. He's losing his wife. I don't know why he's dragging this out like the end isn't inevitable. If it were a random chick then maybe but its her family and he got a STI... I don't see that working out.

That was my first thought but he could always tell her from the safety of another location. That's another automatic L but he doesn't have to catch a beat down if that's really his concern. He's losing his wife. I don't know why he's dragging this out like the end isn't inevitable. If it were a random chick then maybe but its her family and he got a STI... I don't see that working out.

That's a good point. It does seem this is an inevitable divorce but men don't think that way. They always think they can lie/squirm/manipulate their way out of trouble. Many have been getting away with bad behavior for a very long time.

Where I miss the STI?

He confessed to his wife, while drunk. He did not tell her the woman's name. Not sure if she believes him but she admitted it's not the first time he's cheated.

He retracted the confession. Said he was drunk. She believes him that he hasn't cheated again.

She's an idiot. Let her have him. Sounds like they are a match made in heaven. SMH....

:rofl:

everyone knows liquor is the truth serum. I kinda feel bad. Ole girl is delusional and wants to continue to live in her fantasy. She already knows the truth but doesn't want to hear it out loud.

Exactly. Sigh.....

This dude is going to end up getting murdered.
He admitted to DH that he hasn't cheated with her in a while (about 6 weeks) meaning he did it multiple times since I first posted this thread.

She threatened to tell the wife if he didn't give her more money. She is still blackmailing him although she is back with her man.
He refused to give her more money. He threatened to tell her boyfriend who he said would kick her out, again, since her man wouldn't be able to handle her cheating.
He does not think his wife would leave him. Remember, he's cheated in the past.

If he is finally caught, he plans to tell his wife that it's HER FAULT for letting the girl move in with them initially.

This dude is going to end up getting murdered.
He admitted to DH that he hasn't cheated with her in a while (about 6 weeks) meaning he did it multiple times since I first posted this thread.

She threatened to tell the wife if he didn't give her more money. She is still blackmailing him although she is back with her man.
He refused to give her more money. He threatened to tell her boyfriend who he said would kick her out, again, since her man wouldn't be able to handle her cheating.
He does not think his wife would leave him. Remember, he's cheated in the past.

If he is finally caught, he plans to tell his wife that it's HER FAULT for letting the girl move in with them initially.

I HATE WEAK MEN!

Back