Could/would you be a swinger w/s.o.?

Could/would you consider becoming a swinger w/s.o.

• Yes...!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, never.

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • We've discussed it, but I'm not sure...

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I'm interested, but he/she is not....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone's always bound to get the short end of the deal. What are the chances that you'd end up with another couple you're both attracted to.

With that said, no.

Even if I would, which I wouldn't, I would never tell LHCF.

Not my thing and I don't have to try it to know its not for me.

There is a poster that has shared that she and her husband are swingers.

I was added to a black unicorn (single female swinger) group on Facebook. Initially I was pissed that someone would think I'd be down and I honestly feel like she added me to see if I was down. But I would observe the conversations when I was bored at work. People in Atlanta joke about Trapeze (I have ex coworkers that went and told me about it) but the group was almost anti trapeze and talked about a black owned swingers group and they'd always have outings there or at one of the girls's house. The pictures always shocked me because I imagine swingers like I imagine nudists :look: but for the most part everyone in the group was fairly attractive, especially the women.

I'm way too territorial. I don't even want to see my man holding another woman's hand. I don't know what type of rage I'd fly into if I saw him balls deep in someone else :mad:

I hope the member will weigh in on this thread. This is the first I've heard of anyone here who participates (in swinging).

The swinging culture with AAs is huge don't think its just a white thing. I know a few black couples that swing. Its BIG in Atlanta especially the sex parties, etc.

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

I have friends that have been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. They practice safe sex, both partners have thoroughly agreed on what's acceptable, and BOTH want to be in the lifestyle. It usually doesn't go south unless one person is interest in it more than the other. Both people have to be fully committed to swinging, respect each other's boundaries, and are secure in their relationship and only want the added fun. Men that get insecure when their woman wants to swing are asking for problems. They can do it, but she can't. The hell?!

I'm not swinging with my man, though. I'm NOT sharing paynus.

The swinging culture with AAs is huge don't think its just a white thing. I know a few black couples that swing. Its BIG in Atlanta especially the sex parties, etc.

I'm very surprised to learn this. :blush: Given Georgia's bible belt status, I never would have guessed this.

See, there I go--presuming stuff based on the superficial. Shame on me. :ohwell:

I use to swing with my ex..and it was the best relationship ever. We broke up only bc buddy moved far away for a job. I have never did it with dh..but i know he would.

:lol:
Every time I imagine swinging... I just think of the smells. Everyone smells funny to me. Not necessarily offensive, but people who aren't my loved ones always smell kinda off to me. I can only imagine what another puss smells like :ohwell:

Does everyone shower together before swinging to ensure that all parts are properly washed? :look:

zkrejs.gif

I'm very surprised to learn this. :blush: Given Georgia's bible belt status, I never would have guessed this.

See, there I go--presuming stuff based on the superficial. Shame on me. :ohwell:

Girl. Atlanta is the strip club capital :lol: And the swinging thing there is just huge. The AAs that get down like this aren't Tyrone and them, mostly upper middle class it seems. The couple we know who first told us are both attorneys.

Girl. Atlanta is the strip club capital :lol: And the swinging thing there is just huge. The AAs that get down like this aren't Tyrone and them, mostly upper middle class it seems. The couple we know who first told us are both attorneys.

Zaynab

Strip club capital....Atlanta?! Wow...! :giggle:

Apparently lots of attorneys are into swinging. Two of the parties that Lisa Ling attended, featured doctors and lawyers as participants. :blush:

:yep:

People at work would share and I'd be like :blush: My coworkers would be going to sex parties pretty frequently. It was so odd that they'd share, but again I feel like its shared to see my reaction. They were heavy into the lifestyle and I'd never heard of such until I moved to Atlanta.

I was also told about a swinger party in NYC where a man had a heart attack and died.

That one was shared because the guy telling me told me he used to host them to make money and was considering hosting them in ATL.

People at work would share and I'd be like :blush: My coworkers would be going to sex parties pretty frequently. It was so odd that they'd share, but again I feel like its shared to see my reaction. They were heavy into the lifestyle and I'd never heard of such until I moved to Atlanta.

Curlee_lurker

I appreciate it when people are open about who they are, around me.

At the same time, I'd probably wonder if they were sharing as they wanted to gauge if I was interested in "playing."

Yea. Its pretty rampant I think. The people I know that swing are so regular with it, like its no big deal to them. I ask a million questions all the time when they bring it up :lol:

ETA I had a white couple try and pick me up at a $500 a plate fundraiser. I was like :look: umm hell no bye. They were very normal upstanding looking people.

I was also told about a swinger party in NYC where a man had a heart attack and died.

That one was shared because the guy telling me told me he used to host them to make money and was considering hosting them in ATL.

I wonder how someone would determine what to charge, for such an event?

On edit--
Poor guy who had a heart attack.
I hope he was w/a loved one when it occured--so they could break it to family, etc. Imagine authorities (i.e. police, emt, etc.) having to tell a loved one, "...he expired at a swinger's club/party." :blush:

Last edited:
Yea. Its pretty rampant I think. The people I know that swing are so regular with it, like its no big deal to them. I ask a million questions all the time when they bring it up :lol:

ETA I had a white couple try and pick me up at a $500 a plate fundraiser. I was like :look: umm hell no bye. They were very normal upstanding looking people.

Zaynab

Girl, and they are cool w/questions? :blush: They don't think you are asking because you want to be invited?

Can't say it's my cup of tea. Back in college the guy I was screwin approached me with the idea of it and wanted to try it out with his cousin and cousins gf since they were into it. He'd tell me how they would look for couples online and go out of town to parties. It was just a bit too much. I admit, I thought about it but declined. I couldn't do it. My meat is my meat and that's how I like it. I'm not for swapping meat and juices.

i know of a couple that's into that kind of thing. he's black and she's white. they often post about their adventures on fb. recently though, the woman posted something about how her self esteem is dropping bc she recently has had 2 kids and her body isnt the way it used to be, her husband keeps pointing out other women and their bodies and commenting on how nice it looks. now that her body isnt the same she is feeling insecure. also, her attention is more focused on her kids now and i guess he's getting restless.

oh and another interesting thing about this couple, is that he seems to sleep with a lot of women and they have had threesomes with women. and even tho she's able to sleep with different men she really doesn't bc she's more picky about who she lets into her vagina i guess. it seems a bit unfair to me.

anyway, i used to think they were a perfect couple and even tho their rlshp wouldnt work for me, i admired how they found each other and they are doing something that works for them. after i found this out about them tho, it kind of changed that perspective.

I call companies and ask them to NEVER ever put their circulars under my windshield wipers. I do not like people touching my car!

So, swinging? Unless I am on a park sitting on a swing, nope.

Me and SO watched part of that episode also lol!

I was intrigued by how the first couple sex proofed and readied their home for the party.

I would be a voyeur but don't want to swap.

To each his own but it sounds like a mess waiting to happen. I just don't see a couple following the "rules" long term.

Back