Could/would you be a swinger w/s.o.?

Could/would you consider becoming a swinger w/s.o.

• Yes...!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, never.

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • We've discussed it, but I'm not sure...

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I'm interested, but he/she is not....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've brought it up (probably just to see his reaction mainly.) But I'm not sure I could go through with it (neither does he.)
I see my reaction to smaller insignificant stuff. Also, I think one needs to be realistic about their SO. Some SOs might get carried away and some might just keep it in the moment...

Me and SO watched part of that episode also lol!

I was intrigued by how the first couple sex proofed and readied their home for the party.

I would be a voyeur but don't want to swap.

To each his own but it sounds like a mess waiting to happen. I just don't see a couple following the "rules" long term.

Ditto! I wanna see how this all goes down :lachen:

No-

I'm pretty liberal, but I enjoy monogamy :) my SO knows the in and outs... I don't feel like teaching anyone else!! Lol

Sent from my Exxotical iPhone using LHCF

Me and SO watched part of that episode also lol!

I was intrigued by how the first couple sex proofed and readied their home for the party.

I would be a voyeur but don't want to swap.

To each his own but it sounds like a mess waiting to happen. I just don't see a couple following the "rules" long term.

Exactly!

It's hard enough to trust one person. How do I know that the other "bunch" of people have been tested or won't cause any drama? Too much risk...I read an article about a guy who had a threesome that included another female (I know it's not the same thing). Well, his wife and the other chick became really close. They started hanging out all of the time. Then he found out that they were having sex w/o him :lachen:

No-

I'm pretty liberal, but I enjoy monogamy :) my SO knows the in and outs... I don't feel like teaching anyone else!! Lol

Sent from my Exxotical iPhone using LHCF

This too! What if the other couple sux? Lol.

i know of a couple that's into that kind of thing. he's black and she's white. they often post about their adventures on fb. recently though, the woman posted something about how her self esteem is dropping bc she recently has had 2 kids and her body isnt the way it used to be, her husband keeps pointing out other women and their bodies and commenting on how nice it looks. now that her body isnt the same she is feeling insecure. also, her attention is more focused on her kids now and i guess he's getting restless.

oh and another interesting thing about this couple, is that he seems to sleep with a lot of women and they have had threesomes with women. and even tho she's able to sleep with different men she really doesn't bc she's more picky about who she lets into her vagina i guess. it seems a bit unfair to me.

anyway, i used to think they were a perfect couple and even tho their rlshp wouldnt work for me, i admired how they found each other and they are doing something that works for them. after i found this out about them tho, it kind of changed that perspective.

Umm she's posting that on FB?

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Nope, too selfish. And once someone learns exactly what I like, I'm easy to make happy. Too lazy to start over :lol:

I know a Madame (well kinda cause he's tranny) He is a MAJOR player in the swing game in DC/MD/VA area. And it's kinda crazy how I met her because it was through a Pastor that I know. :ohwell: I was intrigued about how people could do this.....But I believe once sexual energy is released in massive amounts in a room it does something to people.

She did offer a voyeur section at a MUCH higher price. You would be close but not able to touch. It would be looking down from the balcony or from roped off area.

If by chance you wanted to join you had to pay more money!

That madame is paiddddddddddddddddddddddd.

If people that are married want to swing, then they must not be in love. And if they are not in love, why not go ahead and divorce and F**K as many people as you want. I say this because, I was once in love and when the love bug truly hits you, you DO NOT want anyone else touching you or yours.

I know a Madame (well kinda cause he's tranny) He is a MAJOR player in the swing game in DC/MD/VA area. And it's kinda crazy how I met her because it was through a Pastor that I know. :ohwell: I was intrigued about how people could do this.....But I believe once sexual energy is released in massive amounts in a room it does something to people.

She did offer a voyeur section at a MUCH higher price. You would be close but not able to touch. It would be looking down from the balcony or from roped off area.

If by chance you wanted to join you had to pay more money!

That madame is paiddddddddddddddddddddddd.

People would be surprised at how much of it goes on in the D.C. Metro area. It's rampid here. There are judges, lawyers, doctors, a lot of professional people who attend and participate. Its off the chain out here. I know a guy with a mansion in VA who has them all the time.

A friend of mines was telling me that they have some type of jar at Martini's -- on the olda people side - where people drop their card in for sex favors. I don't frequent that place because I don't like how it's situation and plus it's Bamaville to me. Not my type of crowd.

I've actually been invited to go to a swing group. He tried to introduce it like it was a party until he broke down and said he needed a woman to go with him or it would cost him more lololol. No, I didn't go. Not my cup of tea.

The smells alone would turn me off.

Well i couldn't do it ,for one i don't find it respectful towards each other.Two It's a matter of time before you completely lose trust and care for one an other .Three the risk of contracting STD's is higher.Four It's gross and desensitizes the beauty of sex.

I have been to a strip club with DH and I thought my chest was going to explode. I could not handle the idea of another woman giving him a lap dance.. much less sit there and watch them?! :nono: I grabbed him and got out of there like a bat outta hell.

Swinging is not for me.

People would be surprised at how much of it goes on in the D.C. Metro area. It's rampid here. There are judges, lawyers, doctors, a lot of professional people who attend and participate. Its off the chain out here. I know a guy with a mansion in VA who has them all the time.

A friend of mines was telling me that they have some type of jar at Martini's -- on the olda people side - where people drop their card in for sex favors. I don't frequent that place because I don't like how it's situation and plus it's Bamaville to me. Not my type of crowd.

I've actually been invited to go to a swing group. He tried to introduce it like it was a party until he broke down and said he needed a woman to go with him or it would cost him more lololol. No, I didn't go. Not my cup of tea.

The smells alone would turn me off.

ThatJerseyGirl

:blush:
Yes, I am SO surprised!
Particularly regarding that area (DC/Metro).

Blyss_curls -- I know why you are surprised (High rate of HIV), but it's like that here in the DC area. I guess people don't have nuffin to do lolololol.... There are a lot of wild things that go on in this area....you'd be surprised!

I went back and read my earlier post...i hate typing from my phone...scuse da typos...

Kinky4Agirl said:
If people that are married want to swing, then they must not be in love. And if they are not in love, why not go ahead and divorce and F**K as many people as you want. I say this because, I was once in love and when the love bug truly hits you, you DO NOT want anyone else touching you or yours.

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I definitely will keep my eye on it. Some of ya'll are jokey....*in my geechie voice*...

With that being said, I beg to differ. I am about that life and have been in relationships where my mate and I are swingers. When you are truly about that life you know the difference between love and sex and can separate the two.

Just because you want to freak someone else does not mean that you don't love or aren't in love with the person you're committed to anymore.

#teampolyamoryrocks...

With LHCF's elephant memory in mind...I doubt if most people who would or have done so will say so. It may be held against them in a future thread about unicorns or shoes or eyelashes....basically any seemingly unrelated thread.

Back on topic...I will say No. I would never ever consider it.

The people on here who are in open marriages and/or swing have already said so in other threads. So that might be a reason why they wouldn't show up in this one. I'm always intrigued by married females who like to swing. Not so much about males. :lol:

No, but I do know a black couple who are swingers. I love listening to their stories.

Atdow71 you know you have to share at least one of their stories with us. :grin: Seriously, can't keep a girl hanging. lol.

No not for me and don't know anybody who does. I think for the average folks, these kind of affairs is best left to be read from a novel.

Atdow71 you know you have to share at least one of their stories with us. :grin: Seriously, can't keep a girl hanging. lol.

No not for me and don't know anybody who does. I think for the average folks, these kind of affairs is best left to be read from a novel.

Bnster I have to look through my phone for the text messages of their escapades because I love details. Especially since I'm not getting any action.
But they recently had someone watch them and they sent me the pics. :lol:The girl who watched them is a bi sexual but she has a gf. The gf won't mind swapping partners but my friend(the female in the relationship) doesn't like butchy girls. So that's a no go.

Bnster I have to look through my phone for the text messages of their escapades because I love details. Especially since I'm not getting any action.
But they recently had someone watch them and they sent me the pics. :lol:The girl who watched them is a bi sexual but she has a gf. The gf won't mind swapping partners but my friend(the female in the relationship) doesn't like butchy girls. So that's a no go.

Atdow71 lol. Share details hehehehe.

Back