Without LHCF where would I be??

I'd be somewhere trimming every 8 weeks ... sleeping without my hair uncovered....using cheap hair products....greasing my scalp ... and basically looking a mess.

Chayil

hmm...I would still be relaxing every 5 weeks---with really thin see through neck length hair, and burning my hair out with a cheapo curling iron!!

As well as wrapping my hair on the same side, with the same part, and using a regular ole cloth bandana to hold my style....:ohwell:

Off topic...Why do some of your "before LHCF" pictures look better than my "after LHCF" pictures? Some of y'all are too modest!!!

Back to the question-Without LHCF, no one would be doing the weave check on me :grin:. (Guess what? My hair is still short by LHCF standards-just past shoulder length).

i would still be relaxing every 6 weeks, never moisturizing, getting my hair washed every 2 weeks, using a tiny tooth comb and the list goes on. i havent met my goal length but im sure i will make some progress by the end of the year.

I would be stuck at neck lenght ! Also, I would continue to wash my hair once a month, to blowdry and to trim, trim & trim again :/

I would have my hair in braids or a weave most of the year, take it out for 4 days to colour and then back up in there, when i get some length i would chop it up cause it's messing with my braid style!

I would be clipping my ends all the time, wondering why they constantly split...even though I moisturize them everyday with Pink Oil Lotion....

Without LHCF? I shudder at the thought....but I would have more money in my pockets:cool: and less hair on my head :( for sure!

where I'm at now. I'm doing C & G. I have been going to that site for years before hair forums. when i got ready to start C & G that when i came across hair forums. I'm not going to try most things I'm getting from LCHF until after i grow my hair to MBL.

patient1 said:
Short about a half dozen virtual friends, a ton of laughs, and half the lil' gossip I do know. My pockets might be a little fatter (pj checking in) BUT it's all good. :)

p1

Ditto! And in addition I would still be transitioning 4 the umpteenth time.

I would still:

- be relying on my hair stylist to take care of my hair, spending a fortune every month
- have broken off hair from a bad dye-job because I would still not know that colour-treated hair needs protein treatments and LOTS of moisture
- not know the difference between protein treatments and deep conditioning treatments (to me a treatment was a treatment - why the need to be specific?)

LHCF truly is my favourite board!!!!! :)

Back