Why in the HELL....

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
some chick just called my phone from her dude phone (which is in my phone), asking me how do I know him? After I stopped answering she calls me from her phone....asking the same damn question. I just kept telling her ass, ask ya man. I dont have time for this ****. I be thinking that I have found a nice guy, then here comes the drama. Then I end up treating new dudes wrong, b/c of what I have been though. Sorry I just had to vent:wallbash:.

I agree, just tell her the truth. You might be egging her on because you are responding to her the same way she is coming at you.

Then look really long and hard at the guys you are attracted to or find yourself dating. There's going to be pattern that is linked to the drama.

Tell her the truth.
It aint nothing to tell her. I meet him when I went to go eat with my friend. I have never seen him again, and that was like 2 weeks ago. So in general it aint nothing to tell her. She was saying that he said I was somebody cousin, I told her that aint me. Then she went on to say that he just took me by ya house, so I know where you stay LOL. I am like how did he show you my place, when he aint never been here. I wanna know why did he feel the need to lie about having a girl.

I agree, just tell her the truth. You might be egging her on because you are responding to her the same way she is coming at you.

Then look really long and hard at the guys you are attracted to or find yourself dating. There's going to be pattern that is linked to the drama.
Yea your right. I do switch it up, all of them are not the same, but all of them seem to lie about non sense.

oOoOoOo THANK YA JESUS!!!! I used to be THAT girl back in the day ( we had pagers more than cells back then)

I used to call every damn number threatening, arguing & nearly stalking chicks when I SHOULD'VE been kicking him in his arse til he fell by the curb....

to the OP... girl, delete his number and forget ya ever saw his sorry face.... tell that chick when she calls back ( cuz she will) that you feel sorry she feels the need to ask you the questions that she cant truthfully get out of her man.... and if he lied about YOU, as nothing really went down between yall, ya know what he is saying about the other numbers she is also calling and he probably DID have something going on there....

tell her the truth ? You did the right thing by telling her ask her man. If she cant trust him then why is she with him ?

tell the truth, don't play games with these chickenheads....you don't know what her mindset is, just keep it real. this happen to me last year. the woman called my cell phone asking me why am I calling her husband. I started laughing at her :lachen:, mind you I'm married myself and just asked her if she had the right number. I thought it was a prank call. the number was right, but I had no clue who her or her man was. then:think: I realized that my brother had asked to used my phone earlier that day when I was taking him to work, so I asked her if her husband knew my brother, because I sure didn't call them. and that's what is turned out to be, we had a chuckle about it and she apologized to me. no hard feelings or disrespect, just a simple misunderstanding.

Ok ladies I did call her cell back and told her the truth while he was in front of her face. But he was in the back saying that I was lying the whole time. I was like I am calling you to be a women and tell you what it really is. So I told her, but I can tell that they are still going to be together. Just by some of the comments she made. But she did thank me for calling. And guess what that fool gave me the wrong name.

girl just dont respond for her foolishness people be playin too many games:rolleyes:

if you dont trust him why are you with him and dialing every number in his phone:yawn:

in that situation... the only answers she would have gotten out of me would have been, "keep calling my phone and you'll be hearing from the cops"...

no need to feed into the insecurities of someone you don't even know... she and her man have their own issues to work out, and there's no need for you to be in the middle of it...

and i definitely wouldn't have called her to tell her ish...

in that situation... the only answers she would have gotten out of me would have been, "keep calling my phone and you'll be hearing from the cops"...

no need to feed into the insecurities of someone you don't even know... she and her man have their own issues to work out, and there's no need for you to be in the middle of it...

and i definitely wouldn't have called her to tell her ish...
Ya your right I should have told her crap but I wasnt going to let him off that easy saying that I was so-so cousins and ****. Imma give it to her like she wants it....and plus I didnt have time for her to keep calling my phone and sending text messages.

Ok ladies I did call her cell back and told her the truth while he was in front of her face. But he was in the back saying that I was lying the whole time. I was like I am calling you to be a women and tell you what it really is. So I told her, but I can tell that they are still going to be together. Just by some of the comments she made. But she did thank me for calling. And guess what that fool gave me the wrong name.

See there? I think you did the right thing. Obviously he belongs with her because he's playing a game and she was playing games with your phone.

All those childish games are played in order to feel important and validated that someone "wants" them or what they have. :rolleyes:

This is exactly why you shouldnt have wasted your time calling her. If she is calling you she isnt going anywhere. All you needed to do was cut him off which you already did. Leave the fools to their drama.

Oh and I bet he calls you again, lol.

Last edited:
It aint nothing to tell her. I meet him when I went to go eat with my friend. I have never seen him again, and that was like 2 weeks ago. So in general it aint nothing to tell her. She was saying that he said I was somebody cousin, I told her that aint me. Then she went on to say that he just took me by ya house, so I know where you stay LOL. I am like how did he show you my place, when he aint never been here. I wanna know why did he feel the need to lie about having a girl.

I had something like that happen before. I called this guy I met because we were suppose to have dinner that night. His girlfriend ended up answering the phone and she asked who was I and how did I meet him. I told her and she started cussing him out. I stayed on the phone for a minute because she didn't hang up for comical reasons. He told me he was single and that he just got out of a bad relationship too. I remember I called someone too and that trick said that to me. I told her I'm asking you because I pay for this phone and you have been calling it and my house late at night. I knew she had known about me, because my voice was the only one on the voicemail.

This has happened to me twice :ohwell: on the phone.
Twice in person...and I'm not even going to get into these.
These nasty a$$ men had the ordasity to forget to tell me they had girlfriends, wives, children, whatever. I have now learned that I HAVE TO ASK because in my naive younger years I didn't think people were so selfish as to do this kind of thing. LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH.
Anyway, the first time, on the phone, I lied because it wasn't even that serious and I didn't want to upset her over what I thought was nothing and she was pregnant :nono:.
The second time, on the phone, I was so pi$$ed off that I had to be dragged into this situation again that I told her straight up every single thing her man had told me. Luckliy I had not been intimate in any way with this guy, however, I told her to ditch the fool.
She sounded like a nice girl, but tried to get me to meet her man in a place where she could then walk in on him and confront him. Dang, I like to help people, but that was just asking for trouble. FORGET IT.
I came to find out that they lived together and he did not live with 'mates', hence why he always wanted to come to my side of the city to hang out :wallbash:.
Then I came to find out he had two kids with two women. WHAT! He said he had no kids and wanted two in the future...PUNK!
Then she told me that he was not as young as he said.
Then she told me that she is always having this problem with her boyfriend and that she had to call a bunch of girls after me to tell them he has a girlfriend and to leave him alone.
NO PROBLEM! Haven't spoke to him since.
I hope to the almighty GOD she's also left him alone.
I felt sorry for him too because he said that he had been single for over a year and not dated after ending a 9 year relationship.

Now I am OVERLY suspicious of men and don't believe a word they say and don't mind being single till I'm at least 30.

Last edited:
Guys are dumb and women are dumbER. :lachen: I swear everyday Im starting to reevaluate if I want to date or not. I think Im just going to turn into Samantha Jones and keep a boytoy around.

Back