Who's set to make BSL 08?

Cuz, I'm looking at your hair and I'm in friggin awe right now...I mean I loved your hair before anyway - I can't wrap my mind around that your hair was ever thin and damaged....I just can't. :blush:

It keeps me hopeful (for 2009) :yep:

Yeah, I was looking at my old pic with my bald forehead hairline with that little tuft of wispy stuff in the front. I was a HAM. Thanks for reminding me.:lachen:

Yeah, I was looking at my old pic with my bald forehead hairline with that little tuft of wispy stuff in the front. I was a HAM. Thanks for reminding me.:lachen:

You are special! I ain't mean it like that! :lol: (although I did see a woman this morning with a close to scalp crop and 5 pieces of hair gelled to her forehead as a bang :ohwell:)

You are very inspirational....
I was feeling down about my hair, it's bugging me out right now...(the top half thicker, the second half :ohwell: and it wasn't like that 3 months ago...so I'm trying to wait awhile and see what it's doing)

but seeing your hair and knowing from whence it came....just inspirational.

Thank you cuz :hug2:

I won't be poppin' my brastrap this year. My goal for this year is to make full, healthy APL length; then I can focus on BSL and beyond. I plan to use the rules for the LHCF bootcamp to get there (no heat, protective styling, DC with every wash, no trimming just dustings, baggying). Who else is set to make BSL in 08? I don't think there is a 'pop ya brastrap 08' thread yet so I thought I'd get an early start! (2008 is less than 8 months away-it'll be here before we know it) :lol:

BSL in 08!

~Healthytresses~
26INCHHAIR
Abenyo
Aggie
Alli77
almondjoi85
alwayzalady22
Amara11
Ambitious1013
angie10
Anky :cup:
Atlien
Aussie
Bablou00
BelindaLuz
Belleama
bellesocialite
bLackButtafly
Bluefolli
bluwatersoul
Bosslady1
caligirl2385
Carletta
Ccmuffingirl
Charmtresse
Cheeks87 :cup:
Chellero
Chenai
Chicacanella
Choconillaprincess
Cleve gyrl
Closer1
Cmw45
Country gal
Crimsonvixen
cupcake
Curlcraze
Cutie2be
Daniemoy
Demetrius Roberts
Den1
Divake22
DivaRox
Divinefavor
drasgrl
E$h :cup:
Ebonyhairedprincess
Elegance Unleashed
Energee
Energist
FactoryMouse77
FineChyna
FlawedBeauty
Flyrob
foxieroxienyc
fullsizediva
Gabulldawg
GANicole
gemini350z
Glamourous
GoingNatural
Growinglong777
Growth2come
Guyaneek
hair wit favor
Healthyhairin07
HighlyFavored1
ILuvsmuhgrass
IntoMyhair
Islandspyce
Jade998
Jaiku
JazzyDez
Jazzykate
JenFleets
Kacie
Kalayani
KaramelDiva1978
Kbfluff
kbody4
KhandiB
laCriolla :cup:
Ladylibra
LadyZ
lavendar :cup:
Leleepop
lollyoo
Loved
Lovemyhair1
Luving me
LuvMyHair07
Luvmylife
mamamia
Mane Vixen
Mariamichelle
MCrzyGr
MedMunky
Miesha
Miss Jetsetter
Missdivine01
MissFallon
Missi
MissMadaam
MissNorway
MonaLisa
Mook’s Hair
moroni
Motherx2esq
mrsjohnson75
MsAngie
mw138
Mynappturalme
mzcris
Nappity4b
Netnet26
Nice & Wavy
nikkipoo
nubianqt86 :cup:

NYlegalbarbie
OnAHairQuest
Opalsunset
OSAMENE
Patiencevirtue
pattycake0701
Pistachio
PrettyBlackHair
prettyfaceANB
prettypuff1
Puddles
Queen t
Ronda123
rosie
Royal Glory
Runrunrunner
Saida
sareca
Sashaa08
Sassyshani
SeatownSista
Serenity Peace
sexyeyes3616
Seymone
Shalilac
Shun78
shunta
Skyborn09
smcbarnett
Soliel185
Soonergirl
SouthernTease
Sowhut
Special K
StellaB
Stephypoo
Stluciansweetie
Sunshine baby
Sunshine0801
sunshyne krissy
Sweetgeorgiapeach
sweetyb
taj
Tatje
Tenacious
TLC1020
tnorenberg
Tottzu
toyztoy
Traycee :cup:
Trudy
tschizum
tthreat08 :cup:
Vanesart
vivacious1083
WaterChylde
Wheezy807
WhipEffectz1
Wildchild453
winniebread
Wishin4BSL

Thanks Special K for putting the list in order!

WHEW WHEEE that's a looong list....so um add me too it please.....:drunk: :lachen: Thanks!

Last edited:
I know I'm late, but I'm just now realizing that BSL is possible for me this year :yay: I'll most likely be full APL by July, so hopeully I can make BSL by December :woohoo:

Add me to the list, please :grin:

You are special! I ain't mean it like that! :lol: (although I did see a woman this morning with a close to scalp crop and 5 pieces of hair gelled to her forehead as a bang :ohwell:)

Oh snap!!!:nono:

You are very inspirational....
I was feeling down about my hair, it's bugging me out right now...(the top half thicker, the second half :ohwell: and it wasn't like that 3 months ago...so I'm trying to wait awhile and see what it's doing)
but seeing your hair and knowing from whence it came....just inspirational.

Thank you cuz :hug2:

Aww thanks cuz....right back atcha!:blowkiss:

Please add me. I'm not sure I can make it but it doesn't hurt to try. My goal is just one strand to be BSL by 12/31/08 at 11:59pm.:lachen:

Please add me to the list. I just want one straggely strand to make it :lachen::lachen:

But then 2009 will be about keeping myself there (trims) and thickening it up. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to everyone who's made BSL so far this year!!! :rose:
ITA with Lioness. I want to make BSL this year but I think I may have to do some trimming in July when I complete my 7 month relaxer stretch. Never the less, I'll remain hopeful and even if I don't then my aim is thickening up my hair for the remaining of this year and try harder for full BSL next year using the C&G technique and using more ayurveda powders and henna in between to keep my thickness consistent.

ITA with Lioness. I want to make BSL this year but I think I may have to do some trimming in July when I complete my 7 month relaxer stretch. Never the less, I'll remain hopeful and even if I don't then my aim is thickening up my hair for the remaining of this year and try harder for full BSL next year using the C&G technique and using more ayurveda powders and henna in between to keep my thickness consistent.

Aggie, your hair in the pic in your siggy looks very healthy and shiny :yep:. It'll look great @ BSL.

I am currently using the C&G method...trust me, it works!!! If you stay consistent with it, you'll see results fairly quickly. Good luck :Rose:

Last edited:
Back