Who's set to make BSL 08?

After deep conditioning today....I was thinking about how the challengers are doing...as we enter the last week of Feb. '08....fast approaching March....

*counts on fingers*

March, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec....:ohwell:

*somehow, I see myself in an '09 thread..but I'll hang out in this one for now:ohwell:...keep hair hope dreams alive and all that type of talk...raises fist in the air*

Anyhoo, how are the challengers doing? Waddup?

I'm not hearing it *hands covering ears*
Your gonna make BSL this year girlie, keep the faith! :yep:
I'm still on track, need to up the DC'ing though my hair is feeling a little dry lately.:look:

How's everyone else doing?

I'm not hearing it *hands covering ears*
Your gonna make BSL this year girlie, keep the faith! :yep:
I'm still on track, need to up the DC'ing though my hair is feeling a little dry lately.:look:

How's everyone else doing?

:hug2:

Girl, get your DC'ing on...get it. Get it.

Don't stop.

Get it.

*and I'm so mad at the current avatar...I'm like, she got the Garnier End treatment up.. :lol:*

I have just made APL and I hope to reach BSL by December.

After deep conditioning today....I was thinking about how the challengers are doing...as we enter the last week of Feb. '08....fast approaching March....

*counts on fingers*

March, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec....:ohwell:

*somehow, I see myself in an '09 thread..but I'll hang out in this one for now:ohwell:...keep hair hope dreams alive and all that type of talk...raises fist in the air*

Anyhoo, how are the challengers doing? Waddup?

Hey ladies, I made it to APL a month ago and I need about 5 inches to get to BSL. I think maybe I'll make it by December, 2008. I want to flaunt it for Christmas this year. Next year, my next goal will be MBL and once I'm there, I think that will be it for me. I don't know if I can handle hair any longer than that. Anyhoo, we'll see.

I am not posting a picture until I am approaching full BSL. I am at the top of the bra and I won't claim it until full BSL.

I think I can claim BSL, but I'm too lazy to take pictures. I will probably take pictures when my hair is a bit fuller at BSL.

i was thisclose to BSL, but i needed a trim. so now i'm a small step back, but i will definitely be there soon (within 4-6 weeks). i wonder if i can make MBL before 2008 ends??? :look:

i was thisclose to BSL, but i needed a trim. so now i'm a small step back, but i will definitely be there soon (within 4-6 weeks). i wonder if i can make MBL before 2008 ends??? :look:

Lady Libra I so know what you mean. I was at BSL in September 2007, and then noticed that my ends weren’t in the best shape- so I trimmed 3” off- more like cut 3” off . Any who, now I’m at the top of BSL!!!! :yay:

You’ll be back @ BSL in no time girl:yep:

thank-you, it took me a loooong time to get here from shoulder length. I hope it does not take as long to get from APL-BSL.

Believe me....I understand....as I experienced it :ohwell:

:lol:

HT believes we all can get there, bless her heart..:grin:

off topic: feeling your siggy product list :yep:

I feel your pain. this happened to me a couple of weeks ago
now I wonder if i'll ever make it. my ticker says i have about 20 days left but that's not the case anymore :-/

anyway we're in this together !

I just made BSL on Saturday!!!! :band2: This is a milestone for me...my hair has never been this length in my life. :grin:

o0o me hopefully, Ive been tryna reach BSL forever! Im APL now, BUT Im transitioning and doing mini chops cause im too chicken to do a big chop.:nono: I have an inch and half of relaxed hair left. So by December I hoping that I'll be BSL, which oddly for me is only 2 inches above MBL for me.

I just made BSL on Saturday!!!! :band2: This is a milestone for me...my hair has never been this length in my life. :grin:

OMG! I JUST GASPED!!! :blush:

CONGRATULATIONS CUZ!!!! HAIR LOOKS GAWGGGGGGGEOUS!!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!:grin:

congratulationsbluerainda3.gif

Thanks for the congrats ladies! I'm still excited...I just need to calm down. Mona...girl you went all out with that one. I'm touched and teary-eyed! :lachen:

Thanks for the congrats ladies! I'm still excited...I just need to calm down. Mona...girl you went all out with that one. I'm touched and teary-eyed! :lachen:

Cuz, I'm looking at your hair and I'm in friggin awe right now...I mean I loved your hair before anyway - I can't wrap my mind around that your hair was ever thin and damaged....I just can't. :blush:

It keeps me hopeful (for 2009) :yep:

Back