Who's set to make BSL 08?

I MADE IT YAWL!!!!! AND I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT W/O THE HELP OF MY LHCF COUSINS.
BrastrapBaby010.jpg
January 26, 2008

congratz e$h your hair is sooo gorgeous!! Also to the other ladies that made BSL, too.

bra change!

so, the other bra i had used in my original picture is horribly fitting
so i'm getting rid of it.

original/first picture (taken december 19, 2007):

ouch2oo9.jpg

here's a new picture w/ different bra (january 29, 2008)

jan292008sx0.jpg

since i changed the bra, though
i'm not going to claim brastrap
until i reach the bottom of the first clasp.

I am set to make BSL this year probably next relaxer in March or the next one after in June 08.

But I deliberately chose not to join this thread 'cause I have sooooooo many layers, that I may have to cut and keep cutting for about a year to grow it out blunt.

See my avatar? See that V? Yuck, when I fan it out, it looks so thin. So I won't be announcing BSL until I am blunt OR I won't be celebrating until it starts to thicken up in the bottom. Keep growing BSLers. I will join you soon enough.

CONGRATS E$H:clapping::clapping::clapping: on making BSL. I'm still in braids but I'm taking them out at the end of feb hoping that will finally put me at armpit, the beginning of January I was 1 inch away when I put in my braids. I will definitely need all of this year to reach BSL, keeping my fingaz X :yep:. I'm still planning to braid my way to BSL,lol.

I MADE IT YAWL!!!!! AND I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT W/O THE HELP OF MY LHCF COUSINS.
BrastrapBaby010.jpg
January 26, 2008

Oh my goodness. Look at your hair e. DAMNNNNNN!!!!! You go girl. WOW! You did the darn thing. Congratulations Missy! As for myself it depends on what bra I'm wearing. Sometimes, I'm bs and sometimes I'm just grazing. So, I'm going to give myself until June 08 that way there will be no second guessing. CONGRATULATIONS again e...dang that was fast:lachen: You'll be MB in no time.

Last edited:
Oh crap, I have about 5 inches to go to get to BSL and here are so many of you so close to it. I guess I'll have to start doing some major relaxer stretching, weaving and wigging to catch you ladies up, lol. I really want to get there for my birthday in October but at the very latest in December for Christmas.

i think i've got like...around 3 more inches to go from the back?
i took a new picture on february 16...but i wont post a new one here
until march 30...when i update another one of my challenges.
we'll see how close we are then.

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

i hope youre all doing great.

congrats to all of the ladies who've made it so far!!!

After deep conditioning today....I was thinking about how the challengers are doing...as we enter the last week of Feb. '08....fast approaching March....

*counts on fingers*

March, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec....:ohwell:

*somehow, I see myself in an '09 thread..but I'll hang out in this one for now:ohwell:...keep hair hope dreams alive and all that type of talk...raises fist in the air*

Anyhoo, how are the challengers doing? Waddup?

After deep conditioning today....I was thinking about how the challengers are doing...as we enter the last week of Feb. '08....fast approaching March....

*counts on fingers*

March, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec....:ohwell:

*somehow, I see myself in an '09 thread..but I'll hang out in this one for now:ohwell:...keep hair hope dreams alive and all that type of talk...raises fist in the air*

Anyhoo, how are the challengers doing? Waddup?

I came running in here all excited thinking you was bragging with some pics posted..........

In my best Arnold voice.....What you talking about '09 thread. If I was next to you right now you'd get a tongue lashing.

Girl you already look bra strap in your avi........you will be past bra strap in '09

So you meant you will be in an '09 waist length thread....Oh okay that sounds better......... Carry on........

I came running in here all excited thinking you was bragging with some pics posted..........

In my best Arnold voice.....What you talking about '09 thread. If I was next to you right now you'd get a tongue lashing.

Girl you already look bra strap in your avi........you will be past bra strap in '09

So you meant you will be in an '09 waist length thread....Oh okay that sounds better......... Carry on........

Oh snaps.... my bad cuz! My bad! :lol:

I was just wondering how everybody else was doing! Time is flying since HT started the thread --

Ain't no (yes, I said ain't no) updates on my end. I'm just chillaxin, deep conditioning and leaving the hair alone.

Girl....bsl...yo...that length is longer to get to than it appears sometimes...

*objects may be further away than appears in pics..*

I'm just sayin :look:.

I'm approaching ten weeks post so I'm feeling like I have no hair right now.

*wanders through the thread looking at pics*

:lol:

adding - I'm drooling on your siggy pic cuz! U are on BSL's arse!:yep:

MonaLisa;3851929 [I said:
adding - I'm drooling on your siggy pic cuz! U are on BSL's arse!:yep:[/I]

Thanks, but......It seems like my hair is chasing the bra and the bra keeps running real fast WTH!?! LOL.....

I am just aiming for BSL by December '08.

I am! I have about 2 inches to go til BSL. I would love to get there by June but I just dont know. It feels like my hair isn't growing. I'll only be convinced once I get to BSL. I am just gonna keep doing what I have been doing, which is primarily moisturizing my ends with Garnier Length and Strength leave in and Porfectiv Healthy ends, my favs. an keep DC 2x/week

Back