Who's set to make BSL 08?

I'm getting close, my bottom layer should be there in the next two months(I hope). I want to be near full by May - damn layers to hell

I also have layers, but back length is APL since my last check in November 2007. I want BSL by Spring 2008, full BSL by end of the year.

Im in for Dec 08. My first length check for the year will be the end of March.

BTW: Are we to use the same bra for measuring purposes. Also, depending on the type of bra Im using the back strap lays differently. It appears that my nonpadded bras back strap lays lower than my padded bra's, does anyone else experience this? :look: As to not cheat myself Im gonna be measuring useing one of my nonpadded bras. :yep: Or maybe I'll buy a stripped shirt.:spinning:

hey ladies of LHCF ... i will be tryin to reach BSL in 08 as well. that is my hair goal for life... i cant do waistlength. thats too much hair and to much PJin:ohwell:. right now my hair is at APL but im not statisfied with the fullness. so i will be focusin on that then i will get back to length. once i acheive that i will try to set a goal for BSL by the end of the year. i keep sayin i will have pix up... but i will def have them up by tuesday:grin:

I MADE IT YAWL!!!!! AND I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT W/O THE HELP OF MY LHCF COUSINS.
BrastrapBaby010.jpg
January 26, 2008

I have quite a long way to go still. I am about 1 inch from APL and about 5 and a 1/2 inches from BSL. I really need to get into some real protective styling that requires clearingout like once a month or so. Thinking about weaving next week for 5 or 6 weeks at a time to accomplish my goal quickly.

I think I can make it, def by Dec, maybe sooner. :grin: I'm 13 weeks into a stretch and relax in 2 weeks. I'll do a reveal then to measure my progress. My starting pic is my avi.

Add me! I'm hoping to make full BSL by the end of February. Good luck ladies! And congrats to all who have already made it!

Last edited:
Back