Who's set to make BSL 08?

Ok fellow BSLers of 08, I am thinking of getting a style cut. I need something to give my hair some umph. With all the medicine I take it doesn't hold curls at all. But when I have a great style cut, at least the wrap looks great. I will just mainly getting it cut in the front to frame my face and have it graduate down to meet the length in the back. But I may loose an inch or two in the back for this. I will make BSL in 08 but most likely not eary 08. When and if I get this cut, I will be posting it in my fotki.

Thanks ladies.:grin:

ok i hope im not settng myself up to fail here but im going to throw my hat in the ring i want it so bad so so bad. i know i just need to really focus on my goals. im just scared because i never thought i could think that my hair could get that long. so umm wish me luck

Hey ladies here is my January'08 update, it looks like I have 2 more inches before I reach BSL :yep: The rest of the pics are in my fotki, I don't know how to do a side by side comparison .... So the here goes..

October013-vi.jpg

Jan08005-vi.jpg

Please add my name to the BSL in 08 challenge!

I joined the APL by January 1st challenge and made it, so now I can go on to conquering my next goal... BSL!!! :yay::yay::yay:

*lurking in the thread thinking...I swear I see some heads of hair up in herrrrrrrrrre I would take in a heartbeat... I would not care if I ever got close to bsl ...*

*gets an e-rock tossed to the head*

*exits*

Hi :wave: Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally made BSL after my titanic disaster in October 2007. :weird:

On to waist length... :charge:

Wow, I'm soooo proud of you Anky! I remember when you had just barely joined the boards, now your hair is gorgeous! You are an inspiration for those who need to learn patience and sticking to a goal!

I will be posting pictures tomorrow of my cut, I lost maybe 1/2 to 1 inch at the most in the back. I love the cut, but BSL this year is definite.

I will be posting pictures tomorrow of my cut, I lost maybe 1/2 to 1 inch at the most in the back. I love the cut, but BSL this year is definite.

Hey Neonbright, IDK but your hair is sooo gorgeous you already seem to be BSL to me.

I don't know if I'm going to make it as it seem like my hair slowed down on the growing but then again it may just be me wanting it to grow a whole lot faster. I'll try to be a bit more patient from today on. I may need to do more protective stylng that require lower manipulation, like cornrows with wigs and/or a weave. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I hope I'll be able to continue my DC challenge as planned.

Can you add me too? I need a support group! I'm currently at SL, I think if I do everything right I SHOULD be APL by June w/ the 1/2 growth per month, and if I really get this no heat thing down BSL will be mine by Dec '08.

I'm sorta doing my own K.I.S.S. challenge for a little while, and then I'm going to do 3 sessions of full on Bootcamp. I just need to get this wearing hair out and flat iron 1x a week thing out of my system. I think it's just about done, I'm craving braidouts and sexy updo's till end of Spring.

Can you add me too? I need a support group! I'm currently at SL, I think if I do everything right I SHOULD be APL by June w/ the 1/2 growth per month, and if I really get this no heat thing down BSL will be mine by Dec '08.

I'm sorta doing my own K.I.S.S. challenge for a little while, and then I'm going to do 3 sessions of full on Bootcamp. I just need to get this wearing hair out and flat iron 1x a week thing out of my system. I think it's just about done, I'm craving braidouts and sexy updo's till end of Spring.

done.............;)

Hey Neonbright, IDK but your hair is sooo gorgeous you already seem to be BSL to me.

I don't know if I'm going to make it as it seem like my hair slowed down on the growing but then again it may just be me wanting it to grow a whole lot faster. I'll try to be a bit more patient from today on. I may need to do more protective stylng that require lower manipulation, like cornrows with wigs and/or a weave. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I hope I'll be able to continue my DC challenge as planned.

Thanks, I was just touching the top of the bra and I want to be full BSL. With the cut I lost no more than 1/2 inch. I was supposed to post pictures today, maybe later on tonight but definitely tomorrow.

I would like to be added to the list also. I'm currently 1 inch above armpit. Hopefully I'll make armpit by the end of feburary and BRA STRAP by the end of december. I'm in braids now and I plan to use braids for the rest of this year to help me reach bra strap by the end of december. It's the only way to keep myself from doing length checks everyday and keeping my hands out of my head:yep:.

I detangled and took some length shots today and I think that if I really work on preserving my ends that I can reach BSL by December. Even if I only gain five inches I think I will make bra-strap.

Im hoping by the end of summer 08....My tip (hair has natural layers with V shape) is touching BSL but the rest somewhere between APL and BSL...I will be patient!:look:

Back