Who's set to make BSL 08?

I'm in. I had a SHS cut off a few inches of my hair when I asked for long layers.:sad: Plus, I've been playing around. Anyways, I'll see how many inches I have to BSL when I get my TU next week.

Hopefully, BSL by end of summer!

:blush:...dang....u ain't there already???

*Gawjeous hair! if I had a head of hair like that, I wouldn't give a rat's left nutter if I didn't touch a clasp, a nipple or a love handle ...but that's just me though...:look:

She lyin' looks BSL to me, if not her bra is at her waist.

:blush:...dang....u ain't there already???

*Gawjeous hair! if I had a head of hair like that, I wouldn't give a rat's left nutter if I didn't touch a clasp, a nipple or a love handle ...but that's just me though...:look:

Dang Mona! You neva cease to amaze me!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm still hoping for May/June 2008...I guess I got about 3 inches to go!:yep:

I will shoot for Jun-Jul timeframe for BSL. My hair grow 1.5 inches every 3 months. My Mane and Tail should arrive by January. I am going to stick with a layered look instead of a blunt cut.

Quote:
I plan to use the rules for the LHCF bootcamp to get there (no heat, protective styling, DC with every wash, no trimming just dustings, baggying). Who else is set to make BSL in 08? I don't think there is a 'pop ya brastrap 08' thread yet so I thought I'd get an early start! (2008 is less than 8 months away-it'll be here before we know it) :lol:

I plan on ony using my Pibbs and everything but baggying.

Last edited:
Dang Mona! You neva cease to amaze me!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm still hoping for May/June 2008...I guess I got about 3 inches to go!:yep:

....and I'd snatch off the rat's right nutter for your hair....

all these purty haired ****** up in here.... it ain't right... :lol:

No you didn't! That poor rat don't stand a chance :lachen:

Meet Benny....the abused hair board rat....
ben-rat.jpg

ladies I have a bsl question, maybe it's been answered... but..

is there a way to determine bsl based on your body? could it be the line where your breasts meet your ribs? or ...??

because my bras fall at different places

the original bra I based my goal on is low. I noticed the other day that other bras I have fall much higher (because for a second I thought i'd met my goal until I put my measuring bra back on).

I'm going to stick with my original bra as the goal- or else I'll feel i've cheated myself, but just the same I'd like to know

thanks, this board is the BEST!:yep:

Good Morning Ladies, I am so obsessed with my hair reaching BSL I don't know what to do :wallbash:.. It's worse than when I was trying to reach APL.. I don't know why is this but me reaching BSL is consuming a lot of my time..
I have other things that I am doing like work, family, friends, finishing grad school in the spring, personal life (men) among other things... However, at the end of the day reaching BSL is the only thing still on my mind :ohwell: ...It's crazy as he$$

....and I'd snatch off the rat's right nutter for your hair....

all these purty haired ****** up in here.... it ain't right... :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl you can't be denuttering and abusing rats up in here! You know you purty-haired too wit your hair bangers! Stop frontin!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Whoa!!! Where the heck this thread just come from and how come I neveer saw it before?

Anyways, Healthytresses, you might as well go ahead and add me to this one. I am officially subscribing. I believe I will try to hit full APL by March 2008 and I dare to get to BSL by December 2008 just in time for Cgristmas. I want to flaunt my hair for Christmas day and New Years, 2009.

I have officially decided that if I don't make brastrap in 2008, then this journey is over and it's not meant to be.

I've been doing this too long, and I'm tired.

ladies I have a bsl question, maybe it's been answered... but..

is there a way to determine bsl based on your body? could it be the line where your breasts meet your ribs? or ...??

because my bras fall at different places

the original bra I based my goal on is low. I noticed the other day that other bras I have fall much higher (because for a second I thought i'd met my goal until I put my measuring bra back on).

I'm going to stick with my original bra as the goal- or else I'll feel i've cheated myself, but just the same I'd like to know

thanks, this board is the BEST!:yep:

There is a growth chart somewhere that shows the BSL landmark on the body. I tried to do a search to find it for you, but the search function is acting weird on me today :spinning:

lol this is only my nape hair
but at least i'm sure some part of my hair
will be BSL sometime in 2008...probably later in the year.

i think the rest will be a little close but not quite there.
and the front might be around collarbone or something.

ouch2oo9.jpg

That's right ladies, 2008 will be our year to shine and show off our BSL hair :grin: Good luck to all of you ladies :yep:

HEALTHYTRESSES!!!!!

2123322244_8f75787efb_t.jpg

I SEE YOU!!! I SEE YOU!!! I CAN SEEEEEEEEEE YOU!!!!

AIN'T NOWHERE IN A CAT'S CROTCH ARE WE HAIR COUSINS!!!

LOOK AT THAT THICK PURTY HAIR!!! :love: :wallbash:

*Mo kicks rocks and flings self out of the thread...*

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST.
My hair grows about ½" per month
based on my progress thus far...
I made this chart...
I WILL reach APL: JANUARY 2008
I WILL reach BSL: APRIL-JULY 2008
I'm probably going to start trimming once I get
to BSL since it's my ultimate goal, but I might go
to MBL. I don't think I'll have setbacks... I'm pretty
strict to my regimen. I might wear half wigs until