Who's heard of or used Joico K-pak's Cuticle Sealer?

NeeSee

I
The K-PAK
professional pH Neutralizer

spacer.gif
P_kpak_cuticleseal_L_lg.jpg

K-PAK Cuticle Sealer

Designed for: pH neutralizer

Benefits:
spacer.gif
bullet_gray.gif
Smoothes and tightens the cuticle, locks in curls and color, and reduces pH swelling to restore hair back to its natural state of 4.5-5.5.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_gray.gif
Cuticle is locked down and sealed. Any sign of swelling or raised cuticle is diminished.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_gray.gif
saw this on ebay. It is a salon only product.​

It's the bomb! I just used some on Monday night when I used my 17-minute miracle kit. It leaves my hair feeling so sleek and shiny. I use it right before the k-pak reconstructor as the directions state.

It's the bomb! I just used some on Monday night when I used my 17-minute miracle kit. It leaves my hair feeling so sleek and shiny. I use it right before the k-pak reconstructor as the directions state.

How does it compare to the joico k-pak intense hydrator? (i think the PH in the IH is a bit lower) TIA

How does it compare to the joico k-pak intense hydrator? (i think the PH in the IH is a bit lower) TIA

They both feel the same to me. My hair always feels extremely moisturized when I use the cuticle sealer. I think its best to use the cuticle sealer before the conditioner but if you deep condition with heat then you want to finish using the cuticle sealer.

All I know is that this stuff (and all Joico products) leave my hair super shiny.

Would you be able to use it after relaxer too?

or is this for somthing else....

I use mine (which is in my 17-minute miracle kit) after every relaxer application.

ETA: Oh and when I use my cellophane to lock in the color.

How are you ladies using this product...on wet hair before you put your conditioner on or after you deep condition???????

What is this 17 minute miracle kit? How does it make your hair feel and where can I get it from?:ohwell:

Click to open supersize image
111945823_o.jpg
JOICO K-PAK HAIR REPAIR SYSTEM - THE 17 MINUTE MIRACLE
S_Description.gif

Joico K-PAK® Professional Hair Repair System

Contents:

K-PAK Professional Chelating Shampoo
10.1 fl.oz

An intense clarifying treatment that cleanses the hair and removes chlorine, mineral deposits and styling product buildup.
K-PAK Professional Cuticle Sealer
10.1 fl.oz

Smoothes and tightens the cuticle, locks in curls and color, and reduces pH swelling to restore hair back to its natural state of 4.5-5.5
K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor
10.1 fl.oz

Joico's original Reconstructor is the ultimate choice for true hair reconstruction. By rebuilding the hair's structure, K-PAK re-energizes stressed, damaged and chemically-treated hair, bringing it back to its natural state.
K-PAK Intense Hydrator
10.1 fl.oz

Restores moisture to overly dry, damaged hair, rendering it manageable, soft, shiny and hydrated.

How are you ladies using this product...on wet hair before you put your conditioner on or after you deep condition???????

Wash with the chelating shampoo, then cuticle sealer, reconstructor and last the intense hydrator. If I didn't use the kit, then I would use the cuticle sealer after wash but before conditioner. However if you deep condition with heat, use the cuticle sealer last.

Wash with the chelating shampoo, then cuticle sealer, reconstructor and last the intense hydrator. If I didn't use the kit, then I would use the cuticle sealer after wash but before conditioner. However if you deep condition with heat, use the cuticle sealer last.

Thanks!!!!

I hope this is good. I bought the cuticle sealer and the chelating shampoo because I plan on flatironing more often.

Oooooh a fancy porosity control. I'm trying so hard not to run to Trade Secret and pick up the k-pack and moisture recovery trial packs. :look:

Oooooh a fancy porosity control. I'm trying so hard not to run to Trade Secret and pick up the k-pack and moisture recovery trial packs. :look:

do they sell these in the TS in your area? I asked the sa here and she looked at me like I was nuts. I brought the full size bottles instead, which I hate to do b/c I prefer smaller trial sizes as first purchases.

I think I just had an ORGANISM! ..yes organism :look:

I was looking all in Sally's today for a cuticle smoother. JOICO...

MY BABY DADDY JOICO had what I needed all along. Please believe this will be purchased tomorrow.

Joico is the best line ever.

EVER!

im going to go sob in happiness now. THANK YOU SO EFFIN MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! The Lord is going to bless you.

do they sell these in the TS in your area? I asked the sa here and she looked at me like I was nuts. I brought the full size bottles instead, which I hate to do b/c I prefer smaller trial sizes as first purchases.

Yeah they have trial size travel packs at my TS. It comes in a little plastic-zip up travel pouch. There's about 4 different products inside for like $11.95. They also have the travel pouches for the color line, kpak, and something else (can't remember). How many locations are in your area? Maybe you can try visiting a larger store, although they are all on the "let's squeeze up in here" scale, down here :ohwell:.

I think I just had an ORGANISM! ..yes organism :look:

I was looking all in Sally's today for a cuticle smoother. JOICO...

MY BABY DADDY JOICO had what I needed all along. Please believe this will be purchased tomorrow.

Joico is the best line ever.

EVER!

im going to go sob in happiness now. THANK YOU SO EFFIN MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! The Lord is going to bless you.

Well aren't you live about your JOICO :lachen:.

Yeah they have trial size travel packs at my TS. It comes in a little plastic-zip up travel pouch. There's about 4 different products inside for like $11.95. They also have the travel pouches for the color line, kpak, and something else (can't remember). How many locations are in your area? Maybe you can try visiting a larger store, although they are all on the "let's squeeze up in here" scale, down here :ohwell:.

I checked the one by my house and the one in Bartlett, these are the only two that are in my area. I will ask the sa again at the one closet to my house and see if she can call the other store as well. thanks for getting back to me.

Ok i want to try this, does anybody know how natural 4a/b hair will feel after this?! Either way it sounds good! How often can one use this. This looks like the ultimate treatment for you hair. Do it stop breakage and everything?

Man i think i'm in love with the product description!

Back