Who Talks More? You Or Your So

Who talks more?

• Me. I can talk for days.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Him. He never shuts up.

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Him. It takes him 20 minutes to say what I can say in 2.

Yes! My fiance will go on and on like an energizer bunny. This isn't the best way to convey things to a person like me who believes she has adhd. I don't know how he expects me to focus on everything he says. I'm like, sweety, you needs to break things into chunks for me. I can't absorb all that information you're giving me at once.

Neither, but I voted me lol. SO is a man of few words. He's a very straight-forward and honest person... which doesn't require many words if you're doing it right :lol:

I'm also honest, but in a more diplomatic & funny way... which usually results in saying more than I need to lol. I also tend to talk while I'm thinking of what I really want to say.

ETA:

In my own defense... I have to give a lot of presentations for work, so bs-ing is my job. I've become quite good at it :lol:

Last edited:
Him. It takes him 20 minutes to say what I can say in 2.

Many times I'll try to guess what he's trying to say. He'll say, "No, let me finish." Usually when he gets to the point, it's what I had said in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, I go to the bathroom to get some peace from him talking so much. He'll stand at the door AND STILL TALK TO ME. :spinning::thud:

Last edited:
Him. He talks incessantly about himself, his day, his family etc. Usually his stories are boring.

The older I get, the more I've come to realize how talkative people are. Which is odd since I've always been considered to be a talkative person.

My SO says he never gets to talk, but after really paying attention to the situation... the truth is, he's super outgoing and talks way more than I do!! The only time he's quiet is if he's upset...or sleeping
:):blah:

He does. Then again I don't run into that many people who don't talk more than me.

It doesn't bother me. I find talking exhausting.

Neither, but I voted me lol. SO is a man of few words. He's a very straight-forward and honest person... which doesn't require many words if you're doing it right :lol:

I'm also honest, but in a more diplomatic & funny way... which usually results in saying more than I need to lol. I also tend to talk while I'm thinking of what I really want to say.

ETA:

In my own defense... I have to give a lot of presentations for work, so bs-ing is my job. I've become quite good at it :lol:
I'm like this too..my DH hates it..he tells me to get to the point quickly .. But I'm more of a talker i believe..but only in person..I hate talking on the phone..

Yes! My fiance will go on and on like an energizer bunny. This isn't the best way to convey things to a person like me who believes she has adhd. I don't know how he expects me to focus on everything he says. I'm like, sweety, you needs to break things into chunks for me. I can't absorb all that information you're giving me at once.
Many times I'll try to guess what he's trying to say. He'll say, "No, let me finish." Usually when he gets to the point, it's what I had said in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, I go to the bathroom to get some peace from him talking so much. He'll stand at the door AND STILL TALK TO ME. :spinning::thud:

We need one of these
200.gif

DH talks and talks. Mostly about his inventions. It's something new almost everyday and I end up tuning him out. That's his biggest complaint about me. He says that I don't listen to him but I really try. I think I just have a hard time concentrating.

It's equal. But if we are drinking or smoking then I talk alllooootttt and he just nods and laughs and listens to me :lachen:but I talk all day at work and then go home and talk to him all night lol I don't mind :p

Back