Who looks better you or your SO?

• I look better

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • He/she looks better

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • We are about the same

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
My husband is a big teddy bear. The ladies love him because he is easy to talk to and handsome. He is always getting hit on by old and young women. He looks 10 years younger than his age. I've been told that I am standoffish.

Um, this is my husband almost to a T :look: He used to be a teddy bear, but he's lost weight and at one point was pretty jacked. He's gotten hit on a lot both ways. I showed a picture of him from when we were in PR to this Texan woman my sister and I met in Mexico, and she was like, "Wow, he's hot" (and she is very happily married to a wealthy older man, but they are the sweetest couple I've ever met). Never again :lol:

But I get my fair share of attention, so I think we're on equal footing. I've been told I'm intimidating, though.

Me. FH is attractive but I care more about my appearance and make more of an effort than he does.

I'm also going to age much better. Just going by the way we look now and family genetics, I already know that I am going to hold up better over time.

Idk. People say we look alike.

He is very pretty. His eyelashes beast on mine, though. :(

I came in here to same the exact same thing!!! Everyone thinks we're brother and sister.

And DH has the best eyelashes!!! It's disgusting! (yes I'm bitter :grin:)

I can pick a part features of who has the better goods, but overall, we do have a similar look. We always get comments from both families and strangers.

It's weird but probably the main reason we were physically attracted to each other. :lol:

I'll say that the new boo is. Matter of fact we met for dinner the other day and I arrived first. All of the hostesses kept asking me if I'd like to wait at a table but I was like nah... he walked in as 3 of them were trying to convince me to have a seat again, and all of their eyes got big and I swear our waitress blushed. I was too tickled because she couldn't even hide it.

I'm low-key jealous because he has long lashes, dimples, AND freckles and looks dang near 15 years younger than his age of 40.

Last edited:
I'll say that the new boo is. Matter of fact we met for dinner the other day and I arrived first. All of the hostesses kept asking me if I'd like to wait at a table but I was like nah... he walked in as 3 of them were trying to convince me to have a seat again, and all of their eyes got big and I swear our waitress blushed. I was too tickled because she couldn't even hide it.

I'm low-key jealous because he has long lashes, dimples, AND freckles and looks dang near 15 years younger than his age of 40.

Wow! He looks much younger than his age! He's very good looking too :yep:

He is. His body is on 10 and I see the way women look at him. His modesty makes him even hotter. Me well I aint bad at an 8 but i am not that girl. I jokingly tell him people are requesting his autograph. You know the guy that walks into a room and the virtual panties drop and all the guys gotta shake his hand? Yeah that be my guy.

Me but I don't need my husband to be better looking than me, just hardworking, generous and good in bed...I look good enough for both of us .

Me but I don't need my husband to be better looking than me, just hardworking, generous and good in bed...I look good enough for both of us .

ITA. I'm no stunner and DH is attractive but I am and I'd rather stay the best looking out of the two of us. It definitely is in my advantage. :look:

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore

Facially, I'm more conventionally attractive. But he has this European-African model thing going for him that makes him receive a lot attention from people. I think that I'm pretty but he is striking.

Dh.
Tall brown and handsome. The dimples get them every time. Hes very charming with lots of swag. And he's talented.
I think I'm average pretty. When I'm in shape I can be a hot 8.5 but my smile kills his... thank God for braces.

I'm not worried though. Dh was an equal opportunity dater. He dated fat skinny light dark pretty ugly long hair short hair etc. He found all kinds of women attractive.

Cute thread!

I'd love to say I'm the more attractive one but FH is a model...tall, dark and has a perfect body. I'm not too shabby myself but I could never be a model - I'm too short and curvy. I must say that we always get compliments on how cute we are though.

Back