• yes

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • no

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • sometimes

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always always always use a leave in conditioner because it acts like a sunscreen for my hair against this scorching heat here in the Bahamas. I never go without it, EVAH! I also like how my hair feels when I do. If I don't apply it, my hair normally feels really rough and I am prone to getting frizzies. Leave ins are a must for my hair.

I don't know if anyone here has tried Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner as a leave in, which is actually recommended in the instructions by the way, but if you haven't, you should. It is free of cones and glycerine and it smells heavenly AND it leaves my hair very very soft and silky too.

I use a little bit of cantu shea butter leave-in- only a little because I rollerset.

I also just ordered some Lacio Lacio leave in and the Sheep Placenta leave -in (cant' think of the name) but I'm going to try both.

I'm sticking with leave-ins because my hair needs all the moisture it can get.

same here. my hair gets really dried out and it's harder for me to detangle if there is nothing in it. since i'm also one of those ppl who needs my hair to be drenched in a moisturizer to get a comb through it, i thrown on the leave-in (giovanni's direct), and after i'm done, i slather on a mixture of mostly coconut oil and a little castor oil. i def think it depends on whether your hair tends to retain moisture post-wash or not. my hair does not...

I voted yes, I use Infusium-23 leave in, but im looking for a new one because i dont think its any good for my hair.

I've been diluting Infusium 23 with water, some Eqyss Rehydrant Spray and some WEN fig in a spray bottle and spraying on my braids everyday and I think if it wasn't for that balance of moisture and protein sprayed on my hair daily, I would be combing out clumps of hair when I took the braids down. That leave in really saved my hair and I wore those braids for over 7 weeks. I don't think I need it as much when I'm not in braids though.

I Always, Always, Always Use a Leave-In. I use it basically as an Extra Layer of Protection.:look:

After I rinse out my DC and before I get under the dryer and/or proceed with styling.

I feel it gives it an extra layer of Moisture and an Extra Layer of Protection from whatever tools and other styling abuses your hair encounters.:spinning:

For Me, It functions as that Extra Layering of Conditioner.:yep:

Holy cow, I did not see your response until now Terri. I can't believe how close our responses were to each other. This is exactly how I feel about leave-ins, uncanny:grin:.

I don't know if anyone here has tried Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner as a leave in, which is actually recommended in the instructions by the way, but if you haven't, you should. It is free of cones and glycerine and it smells heavenly AND it leaves my hair very very soft and silky too.

I did like that leave in, i just never repurchased. Right now im using yes to cucumbers leave in. I don't know im trying to get away from using alot of products. Im still trying to decide:spinning:.

I once did my hair without leave ins and me no likey. My hair felt too light...or maybe it's because for years i've been using a leave in and the new results felt weird. Either way, I'll stick with my leave ins.

Back