• Moe Gro mix (horsetail herb/aloe/oil)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • ORS Fert. Serum

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other....

Votes: 30 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After reading through this thread, I made a little 'Composte' consisting of JBCO, Mega-Tek and a little conditioner.:grin:

I took the best of the best (suggestions) in this Thread and created something.

My Plans are to use it on my Crown Area.:yep:

Good look and keep me posted on ur progress :grin:

Hi,

Also affirming castor oil ( however I didn't use JBCO just regular). Used this alone when I had postpartum issues. After having a baby, my edges were MIA, and this alone did the trick for me. I massaged my temples and applied there as well as the rest of the hairline and it brought it back thick and healthy. I hope it works for you too should you decide to try it!

Profectiv Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant worked VERY well to thicken up my edges some years ago. I loved how it worked. It exfoliates the scalp and increases circulation at the same time, which leads to good growth.

Well, I can only speak based on my own PERSONAL experience. The only thing that I have found that really brought back my nape and edges is Growth Specifics Revitalizing Hair Balm. Nothing but Castor oil, Cocout Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil and some sulphur. Man - it brought back my nape and edges with a vengeance!! :yep: LOL!! I apply 2x's per week, my wash days, on clean scalp. That's it. I love the way the peppermint makes my scalp feel all tingly. I'll be able to show some nice progress pics when I break my BootCamp in Deceber.

does she ship internationally?

After reading through this thread, I made a little 'Composte' consisting of JBCO, Mega-Tek and a little conditioner.:grin:

I took the best of the best (suggestions) in this Thread and created something.

My Plans are to use it on my Crown Area.:yep:

I use this mix - Castor directly on my scalp and follow up with MT twice a week. My hereditary weak hairline area filled back in... (I didn't use conditioer because it was hard ti find one without cones that wouldn't leave a film om on hair or coat my scalp needlessly.) This is a great mix!!!

cj

I agree w/gn1g. The Lenzi's Request is the bomb. My edges have been short my whole life, but they fell out w/childbirth 7 yrs ago. So they grew back but much finer, and thinner. I struggled for years w/them...they would grow back and then dry up and break off over and over. I haven't had any major problems w/them as of late. I use Lenzi's Request(grease)...I also use a spray on moisturizer(Elasta QP H-Two), or Jane Carter's Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner and seal with the Lenzi's Request. Overmoisturizing the area is a key as well.

I agree w/gn1g. The Lenzi's Request is the bomb. My edges have been short my whole life, but they fell out w/childbirth 7 yrs ago. So they grew back but much finer, and thinner. I struggled for years w/them...they would grow back and then dry up and break off over and over. I haven't had any major problems w/them as of late. I use Lenzi's Request(grease)...I also use a spray on moisturizer(Elasta QP H-Two), or Jane Carter's Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner and seal with the Lenzi's Request. Overmoisturizing the area is a key as well.

Back2relaxed do you know what the ingredients are of the Lenzi's request. Just looking at the site and I am liking the look of the organic ingredients - just want to find out what the "active" ingredient is...

I've just started using some aceite de canela that my ex's mom brought me from DR (it's cinnamon oil i believe?) I've also gonna get back to using MN (I think it's good stuff) and I've been switching between Ookisa Nighttime Follicle Renewing Serum and Nu-Gro Hair Spray for Thinning & Balding

Oils and Herbs good for growth and nurishment....

Herbs/Essential Oils(EO)
Sage EO
Rosemary EO
Stinging Nettles
Carrot Seed EO
Peppermint EO
Eucalyptus EO
Lavender EO (calming, soothing, anti-bacterial)
Spikenard EO
Amla
Hubiscus (spell?)...Most Ayurvedic Herbs

Oils
Olive oil
Coconut oil- good oil to put your EO's in because its light and very penetrating, carries the EO deep into the skin/scalp (the virgin cream kind)
Acai Oil
Seabuckthorn Berry Oil
Green Coffee Oil
Red Palm oil

Suppements for Growth
Organic MSM (from pine is best) 1 gram is the recomended dose (1,000mg)
or 1/2 tsp for every 100lbs 1 tsp= 4 grams
Good Multi.....vith errry thing...organic of course!!

Please be careful wit takin supplements...talk wit a trusted doc always

If you find a product thats organic or natural, or a mix of the two, with 5 or more of the above ingredients you should see growth in no time....especially if it has Sage, Rosemary, Nettles in it....all 3 together is great!!

Ive tried Natures Blessing and loved it!! It does have mineral oil in it, but still worked. Mineral oil is said not to be good for the scalp....but its like the 3rd to last ingredient. My thin spots filled right in after about 3-4 wks or one 4oz jar. But now ima switch to Afroveda's Habiscus Oil....since its all natural and has MSM (sulfer) in it...along with like 10 "growth" herbs and oils :grin:

Your hair follicles jus need to be stimulated and woke up, then feed a harty meal 2-3 times a day. Helpin them out wit good beauty products, eating good foods, and good supplements (no synthetic supplements) should do the trick!

Good Luck!!!!!:grin:

Last edited:
Back