Who has convinced you to buy what?

Can't be copieds' thread on msm made me run to vitamin shoppe.
Trimbride made me buy castor oil.
That long 100+ page thread made me try henna.

This place is bad for my purse! lol

Priestess said:
Yeah, the three of us are in the White Rain Tropical Coconut club, it's like a secret society. :lol: I love that conditioner, there is no comparison between it and the Suave or VO5 cheapies. White Rain TC is like a tall glass of a yummy, thick coconut milkshake. Pure yum. :lick:

Girl...my hair nerves are shot this week behind the NTM discontinued rumor:( :perplexed ....if anything was to go down with my White Rain too...I think I would lose it...both seem so hard to find lately....I'm about to go into a search and hoard stockpile frenzy soon...

I'm gonna go out with my knapsack and shopping bag...and just start hitting stores/certain areas in search of both..

Slyver and MonaLisa ----> NTM

LocsofLuv -----> Herbal Essence Hydration

All colorshines users ---------> colorshines

I got my first set of products based off of the Hair Breakage 101 thread by Sistaslick...

Most recently HoneyDew MADE me (well, my mom) buy Victoria's Secret So Sexy shampoo and conditioner...

Tsmith made me give Nioxon another try, I wasn't consistent with it before...

Twana and others made me get Giovanni Direct Leave-In...

FilthyFresh put me on the Dove Sheer Moisture Mist...

Pokahontas made me buy BTZ Noodlehead and Stiffhead...

So1913 made me get Jamaican Mango and Lime Leave-in and the blue IC gel...

the majority of the rest of my products were based off many recommendations from people on the board...I've only bought a few products on my own...

naturallylovely said:
I got my first set of products based off of the Hair Breakage 101 thread by Sistaslick...

Most recently HoneyDew MADE me (well, my mom) buy Victoria's Secret So Sexy shampoo and conditioner...

Tsmith made me give Nioxon another try, I wasn't consistent with it before...

Twana and others made me get Giovanni Direct Leave-In...

FilthyFresh put me on the Dove Sheer Moisture Mist...

Pokahontas made me buy BTZ Noodlehead and Stiffhead...

So1913 made me get Jamaican Mango and Lime Leave-in and the blue IC gel...

the majority of the rest of my products were based off many recommendations from people on the board...I've only bought a few products on my own...

Oh yeah, Pokahontas got me to buy that too! :p

macherieamour and KERACARE...lol...you know that's her joint...she always be busting up here with the KC posts.

babygurl and silicon mix

and honib has aaaaaaaaaaaalmost got me wanting to jump that phyto wagon as hard as I'm trying to resist.

Chayil

Camellia-Avocado butter
Allandra-Aveda hang straight
Chicoro, and Adrien-Scurl
Pokahantes-BTZ Noodlehead
So1913-Miss Jessie's curly pudding, baby buttercreme, curly merengue
Midnightcurls-Apple cider vineagre, Nexxus Exxtra gel
IRIS-Mango butter
Ekomba-Praital silk worm
many-MTG

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokahontas
And Priestess got me onto Stiffhead:lol: .....Thank you, thank you, I can't live w/o it:notworthy .

Priestess said:
Your welcome Pokahontas, that stuff is DA TRUTH!! :grin:

*hmmmmm....*
*jotting down on pad*

MonaLisa said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokahontas
And Priestess got me onto Stiffhead:lol: .....Thank you, thank you, I can't live w/o it:notworthy .

*hmmmmm....*
*jotting down on pad*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Girl ya gotta get that, it's loved by natural and relaxed heads alike. And if it doesn't work for you, Sally's will always take it back. ;)

Back