OMG! If You Haven't Already, BUY IT!!

secretdiamond said:
Wow, a free Denman? That's great! Which model did you get for free?

Oh no, sorry sweety. :nono: It wasn't a denman. It was Nexuus brand brush. It just detangled better than I expected.

sareca said:
Oh no, sorry sweety. :nono: It wasn't a denman. It was Nexuus brand brush. It just detangled better than I expected.
Oh okay! Well, if it's so good you might not need a denman after all!

Secretdiamond, your raving is the same way I felt when I purchased my Denman last year. I bought it primarily for my daughter's hair after reading all the hype on this board (and yes, I was very skeptical at first). But WOW! She has long and extremely thick hair and the control it gives me when I use it to style (like in a pony) is incredible!! I use it on both wet and dry hair. I love it!

OT: My sister-in-law saw it and turned her nose up, asking why I was using a barbie doll brush to comb my child's hair. Whatever! :ohwell: :lol:

ScorpioLuv70 said:
Secretdiamond, your raving is the same way I felt when I purchased my Denman last year. I bought it primarily for my daughter's hair after reading all the hype on this board (and yes, I was very skeptical at first). But WOW! She has long and extremely thick hair and the control it gives me when I use it to style (like in a pony) is incredible!! I use it on both wet and dry hair. I love it!

OT: My sister-in-law saw it and turned her nose up, asking why I was using a barbie doll brush to comb my child's hair. Whatever! :ohwell: :lol:
Yeah isn't it wonderful?! I plan on using this when I have my children as well.

About your SIL, she just don't know. She just don't know! :lol:

OK so of course I ran to Sally's last Friday after reading this thread and got me a D3. And I'm not even brushing my hair since I'm in braids for the next few months! :lol: :lol:

Now I know why I had to back away from this board for a while. Sheesh, I'm SUCH a PJ.

Ennyaa said:
OK so of course I ran to Sally's last Friday after reading this thread and got me a D3. And I'm not even brushing my hair since I'm in braids for the next few months! :lol: :lol:

Now I know why I had to back away from this board for a while. Sheesh, I'm SUCH a PJ.

Now that's funny :lachen: Girl you got it bad.

I have 2 denmans and I LOOOOOVE them! Swear by them. THey started to break down on me after almost a year of use and I sent an email to the company and they replaced them no question! Love that company now!! :grin:

Okay so I called my Sally's and they are saying the D31 is discontinued. I am gonna die because I was ready to make a bus trip out there tomorrow and get this brush.

I am still going out there because I need some supplies, and I hope they have it, just on clearance. If they don't have it, I will just have to order it online which I don't wanna do.

Well, I bought one (the large paddle) last week, and I used it this afternoon. I loved it! I drenched my hair in my DC, and after sitting under the heating cap for 2 hours (I got all caught up in the TV), I used it to detangle my hair. I'm natural and I hate to detangle, but this made it quick with very little hair in the brush. I like it much better than my shower comb--which I felt was not doing the job. It was well worth the investment!:grin:

Ok Secret,

I rushed right out & bought me a Denman after reading your post. I bought the D83 paddle (it was the only one at Sally's that day) & figured I'd give it a try. Guuuuuurl, let me tell you when that brush hit my scalp I had a major hairgasm!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:
It massaged my scalp like I've never had it massaged before. I suffer from really itchy scalp (SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!) This brush made me want to marry it. Oh, but I didn't stop there, I picked up the D3 today ($7 this month at Sally's, BTW). I used it on my baby girl's hair & it worked wonders. She has really thick, long, hair. I usually have to fight w/her hair for an hour plus to get through it all.
After reading all the posts today, I'm gonna get ahold of a D31 before they're gone bye, bye. All this to say, you've made a believer out of me. THANK U, THANK U, THANK U!

Oh, I forgot to say that after seeing the D3 today I realized this is the brush my mom used to use on my hair when I was little! :shocked:

@ walkerca & MzWill: Yay!! I'm so glad you ladies loved it!! :clap:

I've been hearing a lot about this D83 model. hmmmm... I may have to look into that one too. So far, I want the D1431 and now maybe the D83.

MzWill: about your itchy scalp, have you tried clarifying? It could be product buildup. You can use a regular clarifying poo or even an ACV rinse if the poo doesn't help out your situation.

secretdiamond said:

I've been hearing a lot about this D83 model. hmmmm... I may have to look into that one too. So far, I want the D1431 and now maybe the D83.

MzWill: about your itchy scalp, have you tried clarifying? It could be product buildup. You can use a regular clarifying poo or even an ACV rinse if the poo doesn't help out your situation.

I want that D1431 too!:lol: I can't wait to get my denman.

Thanks Secret,

I've been clarifying to no avail. So, I guess I'm going to have to try the ACV rinse. I'll report back :)

secretdiamond said:

Back