Who gets 3/4 or 1 inch of new growth monthly

I actually knew someone that could grow her hair 3 inches in a month. She cut her hair once to about neck length and by the end of the month her hair was shoulder length. No lie! She was half PR-half AA.

Denise, congratulations on having such a good regime, you have research your vitamins etc, very well. The thing about Doctors, particularly in the UK, they are not so advanced about nutrition, the vitamins, which are sold in chemists etc are based on the Reccommended Daily Value of 1947. There is still the theory that once we eat healthy, we do not need any vitamins, but the food so processed, that it is hardly any vitamins there. At one time, they had big newspaper articles, that taking vitamins are a waste of time, they don't make any difference to the health of the person, then there was another articles that high dosages of vitamins C can give you cancer, but I know for a fact Pauling, a scientist who dated at 98, had cancer for almost 30 years and he used to take 28,000 mg of vitamin C per day, he used to divide his doses into three amounts. I think sometimes inside of relying on doctors, we need to know and listen to our bodies, our bodies will let us know when things we do are not appropriate. I stopped taking vitamins for 10 years, and my skin was not clear, and my hair was very thin and very fine. I was prone to lots of colds and I was always aching. My periods although they were regulate, were quite painful on the first two days. So taking vitamins has made a difference to me and taking HF 37, has definetely increased my hair growth, to nearly 1 inch.

Does the Motions CPR really work, I was thinking about trying it because I'm have some breakage/shedding going on right now.

Yes it really does! I got noticable results from using it,. I was using it every 2 weeks and I was doing an Aphogee treatment every 6 weeks and there was a big decrease in my shedding and breakage.

DOTNOV Welcome to the board and yes the CPR does work. I used it last night without heat (I prefer it this way for me) I used it with a gold conditioning cap and left it in for 5 hours (I fell asleep) and washed it out. I should have done the CPR on Wednesday straight after my relaxer but I opted for Sunday instead as I was too tired. It does strengthen and cease the breakage and shedding really well. The CPR comes in 2 sizes. Try the smaller size first as the bigger one come in 15oz. I'm not sure about the size of the smaller one. But if you don't like it you haven't wasted a lot.

Tonya when you used it every 2 weeks how was it for your hair? Do you get breakage that often or do you use it every 2 weeks to keep it at bay?

No Londondiva I do not use it anymore. At the time I was experiencing alot of breakage but now that I have it under control I use it like u would a protein conditioner I alternate with it every 4 weeks...I have not used it in awhile becuase I have just been doing the aphogee treatment instead.(6 weeks)

Adrienne, I just saw your album with your most recent pics and girl you are no joke! Your hair is growing beautifully and whatever your doing keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

den1 i don't believe all this length you claim to have
u got every1 on here xcited in anticipation of seeing A pic
but have yet 2 post ONE
but then again i do not know 4 sure that u r lying so i wont comment again until u prove me wrong

Den1 posted lovely pictures of her hair about a month ago. Do a search under her name and you'll find the pictures. It's long, thick and beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LuvableLady said:
Den1 posted lovely pictures of her hair about a month ago. Do a search under her name and you'll find the pictures. It's long, thick and beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to say..."Wait! I know I saw Den's hair!" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm glad you proved that I wasn't going crazy! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Den is not lying and posted pics of her beautiful hair quite some time ago. You should check that stuff out before calling someone out like that.

nappi,

If you go back to the beginning of this thread, you will find a link to Den's beautiful pictures. See for yourself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IMO, we need to learn how to word our comments without being rude or insulting

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. Folks just need to learn how to search before attempting to accuse someone. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

nappi said:
i must say i thougth u were lying 'bout ur hair but i was wrong
very nice
hope it grows past ur ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Just adding these to let you all know that nappi has done the right thing. Seeing is believing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/frown.gif i've been lookin for the pictures of den1's hair coz some1 suggested goin to the begginin of the thread to see what her hair looks like but i still aint seen them, cud some post a link pliz
ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Well, I apologise because I am a new member and was not accustomed to the usual norms of posting photo's. Obviously, I did'nt have any hair pictures, it was a little harsh being personally branded a liar. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, to maintain some element of impartiality in my views and opnions, I suppose this arises from my christrian and family upbringing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think there is a little confusion here. nappi's choice of words were not the best, but I don't think she was trying to start anything. londongirl3 posted the link to den1's hair because many want to see it, and den1 is responding to nappi's post. There's just a lot of confusion, but I doubt there is anything more than that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I apologise because I am a new member and was not accustomed to the usual norms of posting photo's. Obviously, I did'nt have any hair pictures, it was a little harsh being personally branded a liar. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, to maintain some element of impartiality in my views and opnions, I suppose this arises from my christrian and family upbringing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said Den1...those are definately some good quotes to keep in mind! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles said:
I think there is a little confusion here. nappi's choice of words were not the best, but I don't think she was trying to start anything. londongirl3 posted the link to den1's hair because many want to see it, and den1 is responding to nappi's post. There's just a lot of confusion, but I doubt there is anything more than that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!!!!

Can someone please post a link to adrienne's recent hair photos? I can't find them anywhere and I heard someone make a comment about them.

Den1, you rock! You shouldn't apologize to nobody, because you know your and not any one else here. The controvery is pathetic. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Back to the subject. I have never measured the length of my hair, but my hair grows pretty rapidly. For me, it's some simple One-a-Days. I got my hair completely dyed, so it will be way more easier to measure the new growth. I can just measure the dark roots! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karonica, I assure you there is no more controversy. It has already been settled. It was all a simple misunderstanding, but everyone's cool now. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back