Nonie
Mummysgirl
Dlewis
Mook's Hair
Soleil

and many, many others!

Last edited:
Thanks to the ladies that mentioned me :blush:

Everyone on this board w/ healthy hair both relaxed and natural are inspirational to me...but here's a short list...

Sylver, Traycee, Toy, Dlewis, Gabbana Girl, OneJamiFan, Wavezncurlz, Gisselle, HairDrama, Dak, zziriving, sincerelyhis, Lynnie B, Irresistable, Blackmasterpiece (makes me wanna go natural...lol) Supergirl and sooo many more :yep:

Thank you to everyone who mentioned me, you all inspire me as well. Heck we all inspire each other one way or another. We help each other with styles, new products, and keep each other motivated with challenges...:yep:

And Thank You KAMI!!!! You were one of my very first hair inspirations, and you still are!!!

Wow:blush3:.....thanks so much OP and all the posters that mentioned me....I'm honored and inspired by all the ladies I see here getting educated and unleashing the true potential within our hair. Some people that truly inspire me are:

Mwedzi.......wow what can I say, the thickness looks like a fluffy cloud of afro-deliciousness, the length is mind-blowing and her twists are my current goal for my twists which is APL....I can't wait to get to her and RusticBeauty's level:love3:

Sera - the queen.....nuff said. She's a 4a/b and probably waist length unstretched by now....she's
amazing.

Soleil - Her puff is absolutely breathtaking...its soo cool to see her mixture of textures...I love the fact that she rocks her coils the majority of the time with such pride and style...the picture of her with shades is too fly to be true...I'm just inspired by her progress whenever I see her.

Southernbella - her hair just blows me away we're texture/thickness twins she does the most lush lovely heat free styles.

BoingBoing.....her ends are absolutely FLAWLESS and thick....her hair looks soooo healthy and just in top condition

LynnieB......I need her twists in my life....I was always:drool: with desire over her twist-outs

GabannaGirl.....wow her hair STAY on point its beautiful versatile and gorgeous

I love my girl AdoraAdora:grin: she keeps me laughing and her waistlength natural hair is inspiring...love the highlights...the high buns (and I'm really picky with buns lol) love it all!

PinkSkates - She's an amazing demonstration of the versatility of natural hair, she has the shiniest silkiest presses ever and the length is to die for.

MooksHair - Woooo chile she WORKS them puffs...so big bodacious and lush looking...its beautiful.

Traycee - Her siggy always leaves me in a trance I love her because we are the EXACT same hair type....although she's relaxed and I'm natural for life...I find alot of her techniques super helpful and I love what she's doing for sistas with her network....I was honored to see she was following me on twitter and I followed right back!

Kami - I think she's beautiful and incredibly down to earth. I love the fact that she is a deep brown skinned sista with waistlength hair dispelling the myths of black womens hair with her spectacular progress. I love the message she's putting out there by always trying to improve her health and fitness as well....I think Kami is an absolute sweetheart.

Nayeli (sp?) has made *such* a remarkable turnaround in her siggy that it never ceases to amaze.

I'm sure I forgot some I'm inspired by everyone here because LHCF is such an encouraging informative community....stay fabulous ladies!:love2:

I agree with this ENTIRE post!!!! And BMP if I lived in your city please believe I would want you to give me every hairstyle in your siggy!!! :grin: You are definitely one of my hair inspirations!

Way way way way waaaaaaaaaaay too many to mention :yep:

Seriously. Everytime I open a new thread I fall in love with another head of hair! :blush:

Thank you so much to every/any one that mentioned me! I still learn new things on this board everyday and I can't believe I'm far enough in my journey to help & inspire others. :spinning:

No particular order but:

Mdwezi, Aviah, Pookiwah, Sera, Pinkskates, lovelyMissyoli, Black Masterpiece, Prissypot, Happily Me, Longhairdon'tcare, Queeney/VictoryISMine, ZZ Irving

Last edited:
The heads I constantly drool over and get inspired by:

SEMO
FlowerHair
DLewis
Mwedzi
NikStar
Chicoro
Pokahontas

There are more but it's 2:30 am and I should be in bed.:ohwell:

The heads I constantly drool over and get inspired by:

SEMO
FlowerHair
DLewis
Mwedzi
NikStar
Chicoro
Pokahontas

There are more but it's 2:30 am and I should be in bed.:ohwell:

I don't know how I forgot about her. I should've did like the other wise ladies and said too many to name, because it really is too many. :yep:

sera
mwedzi
blackmasterpiece
poohbear
poetist
mj
loveygram
fine 4s
maracujá
devans005
winnettag
sonce (when she was a member)

& many, many, many more......

Last edited:
Sylver2 - her relaxer stretching techniques totally changed how I care for my hair. I also learned how to do bantu knots by stalking her fotki.

Sunshyne (sp?) - I started using NTM silk touch leave in and Hot Six Oil because of her and I still use both products today. Her dc vidoes helped me improve how I apply all of my dc conditioners.

Last edited:
Aawww....I was actually mentioned! :blush:

Thanks! I'm still trying to learn as much as I can and constantly trying to change up my regimen to see what works. My hair is not in the perfect condition I want it to be, but I try! I'm taken a back to be someone's inspiration, especially a newb like me. :perplexed
From what I've seen of your hair is incredibly shiny and uniform - it's beautiful! I have several different types of inspirations and even though you're a newb, your hair is in an inspiration in my book.:yep:

I don't even bookmark or follow fotkis, so for me, it's all about hair that's made an impression.

Curly bear
choconilla
Chicoro
Nichi
I dont know if kinkerbelle is a member here
EmpressRi
Boston Maria
DLewis
Lauren450 or southernbella man yall change yall names too much for me
SO1913
Peachtree
Bronzeg
Nikstar
AYJ

Last edited:
Curly bear
choconilla
Chicoro
Nichi
I dont know if kinkerbelle is a member here
EmpressRi
Boston Maria
DLewis
Lauren450 or southernbella man yall change yall names too much for me
SO1913
Peachtree
Bronzeg
Nikstar
AYJ

Where is she? I haven't seen her around in a VERY long, long time? I hope she's well!

My inspirations:
Chicoro
Redhotlala
Peachtree
Tracy
Adrienne
Mwedzi
Sareca

There are many other members who have posted incredibly useful information, too many to count.

(Peachtree)Where is she? I haven't seen her around in a VERY long, long time? I hope she's well!

Hej BB!

I was wondering that too, her hair is AWESOME and she's such a sweet person!

Other than that:
Hairlove
Sareca
Pokahontas
Ballerina Bun
Flowerhair (she's acheived greatness in our harsh climate)
BostonMaria
BlackMasterPiece
LadyLibra
Sistaslick
Whimsy
Boing boing
Mooks hair
and more...

And I ride on the coattails of Mummysgirl and Foxglove (formerly know as Ekaette). Without them I'm sure I would've given up my transition by now.

Back