Who are your inspirations here in LHCF?

Mine are:

Traycee: :notworthy That's all I can say.
Sylver2: Very detailed in her steps. Can I just say thank you for showing me the light: Rusk Smoother is :love:
Sistaslick: I have read each and every one of her articles. She was the reason I started my hair journey.
Toy: :infatuated: Just an amazing head of hair!

Last edited:
I've gotten so much from this board that I can't even begin to put into words!!

All of the ladies here have inspired me to believe in something that I didn't think was possible!

To name a few and I mean a few... I'm crazy about Mwedzi, LynnieB, Flowerhair, Cichelle... I could go on and on!! Thanks Ladies and Thanks LHCF!!!!

Mwedzi :lovedrool:
Flowerhair :love:
DSylla/HappilyMe :love4:
Chicoro :love3:
DLewis :love2:
LynnieB - :drool: so thick and lush.

Poka & GabanaGirl & Babygurl, too.

Last edited:
Wow:blush3:.....thanks so much OP and all the posters that mentioned me....I'm honored and inspired by all the ladies I see here getting educated and unleashing the true potential within our hair. Some people that truly inspire me are:

Mwedzi.......wow what can I say, the thickness looks like a fluffy cloud of afro-deliciousness, the length is mind-blowing and her twists are my current goal for my twists which is APL....I can't wait to get to her and RusticBeauty's level:love3:

Sera - the queen.....nuff said. She's a 4a/b and probably waist length unstretched by now....she's
amazing.

Soleil - Her puff is absolutely breathtaking...its soo cool to see her mixture of textures...I love the fact that she rocks her coils the majority of the time with such pride and style...the picture of her with shades is too fly to be true...I'm just inspired by her progress whenever I see her.

Southernbella - her hair just blows me away we're texture/thickness twins she does the most lush lovely heat free styles.

BoingBoing.....her ends are absolutely FLAWLESS and thick....her hair looks soooo healthy and just in top condition

LynnieB......I need her twists in my life....I was always:drool: with desire over her twist-outs

GabannaGirl.....wow her hair STAY on point its beautiful versatile and gorgeous

I love my girl AdoraAdora:grin: she keeps me laughing and her waistlength natural hair is inspiring...love the highlights...the high buns (and I'm really picky with buns lol) love it all!

PinkSkates - She's an amazing demonstration of the versatility of natural hair, she has the shiniest silkiest presses ever and the length is to die for.

MooksHair - Woooo chile she WORKS them puffs...so big bodacious and lush looking...its beautiful.

Traycee - Her siggy always leaves me in a trance I love her because we are the EXACT same hair type....although she's relaxed and I'm natural for life...I find alot of her techniques super helpful and I love what she's doing for sistas with her network....I was honored to see she was following me on twitter and I followed right back!

Kami - I think she's beautiful and incredibly down to earth. I love the fact that she is a deep brown skinned sista with waistlength hair dispelling the myths of black womens hair with her spectacular progress. I love the message she's putting out there by always trying to improve her health and fitness as well....I think Kami is an absolute sweetheart.

Nayeli (sp?) has made *such* a remarkable turnaround in her siggy that it never ceases to amaze.

I'm sure I forgot some I'm inspired by everyone here because LHCF is such an encouraging informative community....stay fabulous ladies!:love2:

Last edited:
Irresistible- my first hair idol. My hair wants to be her's one day
Flowerhair - followed her since forever before I knew about LHCF
Pokahontas - great tutorials and it doesn't hurt that she reminds me of my dd might look like 20 years from now
Cichelle - I love her buns/updos
Kami - her hair looks like doll hair
Boing-Boing - I think we are hair cousins. I am enjoying watching her hair grow.
BostonMaria - I stan her from NC.com
Gabbana Girl - such pretty hair
Mdewzi - I stole so many of her hair toys.
Dlewis - Love her buns and updos.
Blackmasterpiece - I think DD2's hair looks like hers. I love to see its versatility
Noni- I love her hair!

I'm sure there are more....

I know we all have our inspirations, and many of then are celebrities, But we have our very own beautiful hair ladies here in LHCF! so share with us who are your inspirations here!.

Mine are :
BostonMaria (Me encanta tu cabello y me encantas tu, más que nada porque eres dominicana chica! Besos)
Irresistible (congrats on your hip lenght)
BlackMasterPiece (i love everything about you, your comments, pictures, blog ...)
LadyLibra (Love your pictures, your amazing progress and vids)
Kurly_K (I don't see her very often here, but i have to confess that i stalked her fotki every single day, and she was my very first inspiration to make the BC)
Ediese (Your progress simply amazed me, great inspiration)

She's one of mine too

I am surprised somebody mentioned me, thanks brittanie!

But I have toooo many to name, because I am inspired by naturals, relaxed and texlaxed heads. I have taken many tips from them all.

CrimsonVixen, Soleil185, Mwedzi & GabbanaGirl

If i see any thread in the hair forum they start, i high tail it over there

ETA: Oh & Jenboo

Last edited:
Thanks BMP:blush:

I wish I could start to name ladies, I really do. But everytime I come in here I see a stunning head of hair that I've never seen before. :drunk:

I absolutely love NikStar's hair.:love: My hair will never look like that so I can only dream.

Mwedzi's hair goes hard too.:love: She is so creative and has tons of awesome styles. I can't wait til my hair gets as long as hers.

Each & Every Member of this Hair Board has something Valuable to Contribute and All of You are Personally My Inspirations! I enjoy every tip, every story, every new product review:look: j/k.......................

But if I had to name names today (which I really don't like doing, because you always tend to leave someone out/overlooked:sad:, Mine would be:

1) arosieworld (shaved)
2) shishipoopoo (shaved)
3) locabouthair (determined)
4) *And anyone that has struggled with any type of Major/Horrific Set-Back and Successfully Overcame That Giant Obstacle i.e. Nape, Crown, Edges.:yep:

Mine are Traycee, Irrisistible, DLewis, BlackMasterPiece, my homie Adora!!!:grin:, Onejaminfan, Pokahantas, Tee, BostonMaria, Pinkskates...all of these ladies have some gorgeous hair....and also...my team (Mane Event) inspires me....my girls got some lovely lookin hair!! :clap:

But im always inspired by everybody's journeys on here:yep: :heart:

Thanks to the ladies that mentioned me :blush:

Everyone on this board w/ healthy hair both relaxed and natural are inspirational to me...but here's a short list...

Sylver, Traycee, Toy, Dlewis, Gabbana Girl, OneJamiFan, Wavezncurlz, Gisselle, HairDrama, Dak, zziriving, sincerelyhis, Lynnie B, Irresistable, Blackmasterpiece (makes me wanna go natural...lol) Supergirl and sooo many more :yep:

I have many but the ones sticking out in my head right now are NikStar , Pokahontas
I'll add more later

Last edited:
Let's see.....

Sylver2, Flowerhair,Boston Maria, DLewis, Chicoro, Toy, Unlvgirl, LaLa,Traycee, Lynnie B, Smiling Elephant, Irresistible, Poka,BlackMasterpiece,Kami,LoveLongLocks, Macherie, SimplyBlessed ( is she the BT lady?),wavesncurls,Supergirl(not sure if she still on here), and Pinkskates come to mind.

However, every poster on LHCF is an inspiration to me no matter their type, as I have learned so much from other's experiences. Seeing pics of our hair in all of its natural, relaxed, texlaxed, BKT'D, or whatever glory, regardless of the length is an inspiration.

:blush:ME? An inspiration?!....Wow!!!!!

Thanx so much Hersheygurl!:)
Thats really special:yep:

Black masterpiece-- Unknowing inspired me to support my 10 yr old DD with her transition (14 months strong, baby!)

Sylver2--Showed me (and all of us) that Black women could have waist length hair.

Queen T--Highlights to die for! I'm gonna try one day!

So many more. I really wish I could name them all.

Lynnie B
Black Masterpiece
Mwedzie
Sylver 2
Nichi
Flower Hair
There are so many more but these are the folks that first came to mind.

Oh WOW :blush: I am so honored to be someone's inspiration! Thank you so much!

I came in here to mention all of the people who have inspired me. Until LHCF, I never thought that I could ever have healthy hair longer than shoulder length.

I have been inspired by lots natural and relaxed heads.

I especially love to see those that have made MAJOR transformations.

FlawedBeauty - Your transformation is out of this world!

Sylver2 - Such a magnificent inspiration for us 4s

Gissellr - Beautiful hair!!

Babygurl - I am following your regime!

DLewis - Amazing growth spurt with exercise!

Mwedzi - There are just no words. Beautiful!

LynnB- Your thickness is my goal!

There are so many more. Ah heck, I learn so much from EVERYONE on LHCF. :grin:

I have a few ladies, most of them I hardly see any more or they've changed their names and I can't keep up, LOL.

Southerngirl, babygurl, Sylver2, Southernbell, Tee, Tracyee and many more

Last edited:
Thanks to the ladies that mentioned me :blush:

Everyone on this board w/ healthy hair both relaxed and natural are inspirational to me...but here's a short list...

Sylver, Traycee, Toy, Dlewis, Gabbana Girl, OneJamiFan, Wavezncurlz, Gisselle, HairDrama, Dak, zziriving, sincerelyhis, Lynnie B, Irresistable, Blackmasterpiece (makes me wanna go natural...lol) Supergirl and sooo many more :yep:

Black masterpiece-- Unknowing inspired me to support my 10 yr old DD with her transition (14 months strong, baby!)

Sylver2--Showed me (and all of us) that Black women could have waist length hair.

Queen T--Highlights to die for! I'm gonna try one day!

So many more. I really wish I could name them all.

BlackMasterpiece..I hope my hair grows as thick and beautiful. :grin:
I feel faint.......:thud:

I don't know what to say:bighug: thanks so much ladies, yall inspire me just as much!:love2:

HUGE congrats to MrsIQ on her DD's transition!!:flowers:

Back