Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters

Black Hoya Chick

Just felt like asking. I am in love with Suave! :grin: :yep:

I use Suave Professionals Humectant for co-washes and as a DC mixed with milk. I also use Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily as my leave-in :lick:. Smells great. This cute male friend of mine today told me I smelled like a baby..which he said is a great thing. lol.

Suave all the way! I need so much conditioner its not even funny. I can go through conditioners in a few days so Suave is perfect for me.

Suave all the way! I need so much conditioner its not even funny. I can go through conditioners in a few days so Suave is perfect for me.

I know what you mean Boston Maria. I go through bottles of conditioners like its nothing.

I like to use the Suave Coconut.

Suave Humectant. Love, love, love it. I cleaned them out at Walmart the other day. Bought 8 32oz bottles. Left 2 behind. :lachen::lachen:

Suave. Definitely. Mostly because it's the only one that Walmart (around here) carries in a variety of scents. They only carry one scent of V05, and that's Strawberries and Cream. Nothing wrong with that, but the smell gets old after a while. I like to switch things up.

Aussie moist, V05 Strawberries and Cream, HE LTR or HH, anything else I find that smells good and leaves my hair yummy soft.

White Rain Ocean Mist which is a $1.00 conditioner with wonderful ingredients and thick to boot and VO5 Honeydew Smoothie, which also has wonderful ingredients, but is runny, but I still love it because it makes my hair so silky and tangle-free....

Mane and Tail gives me a lot of slip and even tho I rather something else like HE LTR or Tresemme as a leave in, M and T is it when it comes to co-washing!

V05 Strawberries and Cream
V05 Champagne Kiss

Good God, there ain't nothing else that good for that price from what I have seen! They give me better results than the more expensive conditioners.

Oh and I have tried the Suave humectant one too and I love that one as well!

I have not tried White Rain yet but I did see some at Dollar General yesterday for 75 cents a bottle, I thought about getting it but i have WAY too much stuff as it is..am I missing anything??

Just felt like asking. I am in love with Suave! :grin: :yep:

I use Suave Professionals Humectant for co-washes and as a DC mixed with milk. I also use Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily as my leave-in :lick:. Smells great. This cute male friend of mine today told me I smelled like a baby..which he said is a great thing. lol.

Hey there! Why with milk?? Just curious.

I'm preaching from the project roof tops my Trader Joe's nourish spa conditioner! I looooooooooove this ish! :grin:

I'm preaching from the project roof tops my Trader Joe's nourish spa conditioner! I looooooooooove this ish! :grin:

I heard this con was awesome. Can you also use it as a deep con? Or is it strictly leave-in? I need to buy some coffee, so I might add it to my list. I luv Trader Joe's!

Back