Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

June 2007:
348290177.jpg

January 2008:
348290180.jpg

My most recent pic is in my siggy, but that's a few months old. I can't do another update till my touch-up in January, though. I joined because my growth progress has slowed down a LOT... i know you ladies can help me take it back up a notch.

Nice progress ladies. Your hair is beautiful, and it's good to see progress photos from those who became members before 2005.

This was February 2008. I had just found BHM and was learning my hair and figuring out a regimen.

Picture019-1.jpg

This is August 2008. It felt like it didn't grow, but it did. It's just very shrunken!
Picture017-1-1-1.jpg

Somewhat straigthened. This was a week and a half old roller set that didn't dry properly. December 2008

Picture252-1.jpg

This is a good idea. I keep whining that my hair isn't growing, but then when threads like these ask for progress pics, you see it! Thanks ladies at BHM and LHCF. My hair has been saved!!!

Last edited:
i am gaga over these pictures ladies! :urock:you all are truly an inspiration - i just started my journey this year and i can't wait to be able to post on one of these before & after threads. Ugh - i covet all your heads of hair!! :love::love3::lovedrool:

I didn't really start with any formal process until August 2008 - but I do have a comparison from last December to this December. That was when I realized I needed help and found LHCF. From by birthday last year to this year

Attachments

• Bdays3.jpg
    Bdays3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 167
i am gaga over these pictures ladies! :urock:you all are truly an inspiration - i just started my journey this year and i can't wait to be able to post on one of these before & after threads. Ugh - i covet all your heads of hair!! :love::love3::lovedrool:
Ditto!!!!! Everyone's hair is beautiful!!!

Here are my comparison pics. It's easier to see the length difference when you compare the straight hair pics. My hair has SO much shrinkage when its curly.

When I was still relaxed before I found LHCF (Feb. 2004)

preLHCF-vi.jpg

Right after I big chopped and went natural (July 2007)

Morepicshairalso004a-vi.jpg

A pic of my natural hair (Oct. 2008)
607-vi.jpg

A pic of my natural hair flat ironed (October 2008)

Flatironlengthcheckcropped-vi.jpg

Here are my comparison pics. It's easier to see the length difference when you compare the straight hair pics. My hair has SO much shrinkage when its curly.

preLHCF-vi.jpg

607-vi.jpg

:urock: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

I didn't really start with any formal process until August 2008 - but I do have a comparison from last December to this December. That was when I realized I needed help and found LHCF. From by birthday last year to this year

WOW that some progress

preLHCF-vi.jpg

607-vi.jpg

It's a weave, J/K :lol: your hairs growing like a weed, impressive, luve the curls.

There are some seriously beautiful heads of hair on this board! It really motivates me when I'm down!

Hair in 03. My hair was actually shorter than this (bottom neck length) when I first started my hair journey but I did not think (or dare) to take pics until later.
24627614.jpg

And as of yesterday.
picture.php

I've recently gotten over a bout of major breakage, patch alopecia and a major cut to get rid of damage.

wow! amazing! good work ladies. i can't wait to post my full bsl this time next year. i started my hair journey at the beginning of december 08. can't wait to see where it takes me.

thanks for the inspiration!

7 MONTHS PROGRESS​

BC (APRIL)
Photo108-vi.jpg

NOV

IMG00374-vi.jpg

How in the hell did you do this?! I mean, i see your reggie and all but how in 7 months?!!

Makes me want to go natural SO bad! I can't believe your hair grew that much in 7 months with NO growth aids. Just kept it simple.:blush:

Back