Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

How in the hell did you do this?! I mean, i see your reggie and all but how in 7 months?!!

Makes me want to go natural SO bad! I can't believe your hair grew that much in 7 months with NO growth aids. Just kept it simple.:blush:

i just didnt worry about it, really. i douse my hair in water at least twice a day. go natural girl! do it! :lachen:

I always wanted to post in this thread, but never had any progress to speak of:lachen:

Nothing dramatic in terms of length, but a complete turnaround in the health of my hair- I will be working on length this year:grin:.

June 2007
thenandnow.jpg

Dec 2008
APLChallenge.jpg

June 2007
thenandnow2.jpg

Dec 2008
decright.jpg

I always wanted to post in this thread, but never had any progress to speak of:lachen:

Nothing dramatic in terms of length, but a complete turnaround in the health of my hair- I will be working on length this year:grin:.

June 2007
thenandnow.jpg

Dec 2008
APLChallenge.jpg

June 2007
thenandnow2.jpg

Dec 2008
decright.jpg

I SEE A DIFFERENCE IN LENGTH & HEALTH your hair looks wonderful!!!! Keep up what ever your doing and kiss your progress everytime u look in the mirror!!!:yep:

Here are my comparison pics. It's easier to see the length difference when you compare the straight hair pics. My hair has SO much shrinkage when its curly.

When I was still relaxed before I found LHCF (Feb. 2004)

preLHCF-vi.jpg

Right after I big chopped and went natural (July 2007)

Morepicshairalso004a-vi.jpg

A pic of my natural hair (Oct. 2008)
607-vi.jpg

A pic of my natural hair flat ironed (October 2008)

Flatironlengthcheckcropped-vi.jpg

Well, since someone bumped this thread, I'll go ahead and add some more progress pics. :)

Spring 2009
traighteningmyhairApril2009009-vi.jpg

September 2009

Aug_Sept_misc076-vi.jpg

Edit:

So, I think I will go ahead and update this again.

December 2009:
halfstraightback-vi.jpg

March 2010 (hair cut):
_Marchhaircut2010078-vi.jpg

The pic above is after a scissor-happy stylist set me back to BSL (and yes, I am planning to grow my hair back out to WL ;)).

Last edited:
Jojojo i'm going backwards :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Attachments

• SANY0006.jpg
    SANY0006.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 45
  • SANY0017.jpg
    SANY0017.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 43
I dont have much to contribute so Im gonna include pics from when I first started learning more about haircare, which was when I first relaxed after 4yrs of being natural under braids, till now that Im 100% natural. I dont have a last length shot of my hair before I BC'd. Before I thought of going natural and before my last bad relaxer I was sitting rt at BSL. Here are my pics

1st relaxer in 4yrs in 2006
relax1.jpg

Length shot 2008
relax3.jpg

1st pic after BC
1stbcpic.jpg

3rd month mark
3monmark.jpg

damaged hair:nono:
Image55-vi.jpg

chop chop
103_0112-vi.jpg

4th of july(first time i straightened):grin:
104_0488-vi.jpg

NOW.... 11 months after my chop>>>
104_0567-vi.jpg

sorry for the big pics:blush:

The first pic is from early 2004. My hair was relaxed and a little below shoulder length. The 2nd pic is where I am today. I am natural and a little below waist length.

Attachments

• Edit1-vi.jpg
    Edit1-vi.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00794-vi.jpg
    DSC00794-vi.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 188
Great thread, Op! Truly inspirational...

april 08(relaxed)
2yudent.png

sept 09(natural)
21dhdt4.jpg
Go on with that puff, girl! Love it!
damaged hair:nono:
chop chop
4th of july(first time i straightened):grin:
104_0488-vi.jpg

NOW.... 11 months after my chop>>>
104_0567-vi.jpg

sorry for the big pics:blush:
Great progress! It looks so shiny and healthy! :yep:
The first pic is from early 2004. My hair was relaxed and a little below shoulder length. The 2nd pic is where I am today. I am natural and a little below waist length.
Great progress! BTW, I saw your feature on Curly Nikki - simply beautiful!

Back