Where are the GOOD LOOKING MEN????

I see a number of cute latino and black boys here... the key word being "boys." Most of them are under 21 - maybe I need to get my cougar on.

Nope. I disagree :look:

They are not in Europe. I live here and I don't see them.

I did see many cute brothers during my Easter trip to NY though.... oh but as someone said... I guess they were turncoats :grin:

LOL!! What part of Europe do you live in? Maybe you're in the "ugly part". :lol: J/K

Seriously though, go to Italy, Germany, and Greece. I bet nobody can call those guys over there ugly!! :love: :lick:

:lachen::lachen:
Maybe I am in the ugly part. But I have lived in Belgium, France and Germany... and yes there were some cute guys.

I am now in switzerland... and I havent seen that many cute guys...

But I am keeping an eye out :grin:

LOL!! What part of Europe do you live in? Maybe you're in the "ugly part". :lol: J/K

Seriously though, go to Italy, Germany, and Greece. I bet nobody can call those guys over there ugly!! :love: :lick:

after reading this thread I think I must be the only woman that isn't particularly fond of tall men.... I usually think 6'0 is too tall (i'm 5'7)....

anyway, I think there are tons of attractive (and tall) males in DC and the surrounding areas. I met FH in Baltimore and he is 6'5, however, I initially used his height as a reason why I didn't want to date him lol

after reading this thread I think I must be the only woman that isn't particularly fond of tall men.... I usually think 6'0 is too tall (i'm 5'7)....

anyway, I think there are tons of attractive (and tall) males in DC and the surrounding areas. I met FH in Baltimore and he is 6'5, however, I initially used his height as a reason why I didn't want to date him lol

Goodnight to the bolded...what? I miss you and we need to catch up pronto...that is all:yep:

Oh and the boys in France. Oh-la-la-la!!!

Really?? I didn't see too many when I was in Paris a few years back. Hold on....wait a second, there was this ONE waiter that was.... :lick: :love: :scratchch Boy was he fine! He was flirting was us too! Even wanted to take us out dancing that same night. lol* Boy let me tell you, those European men work FAST! :look:

Hmm...I may have to take another trip to France!

:lachen::lachen:
Maybe I am in the ugly part. But I have lived in Belgium, France and Germany... and yes there were some cute guys.

I am now in switzerland... and I havent seen that many cute guys...

But I am keeping an eye out :grin:

LOL @ the "Ugly part" of Europe!! :lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol:

Well, I've never been to Switzerland, so I can't really say...but just do some traveling around Europe and trust me you're bound to see some nice-looking menzes... :giggle:

i kno where are the men that look like this!!!

tyson4.jpg

LET M KNOW!!!!

:lachen: Sometimes I wonder the same thing OP. :lachen:
Me too. I don't see them anywhere I go - festivals, events, the grocery store.....

I have seen 1 at the gym in the 10 months that I've been going there. At my previous gym I saw 1 in the 18 months that I went there.

Back