When your spouse/ partner works for you...

vevster

I wonder about women that make their husbands their managers and then basically live off of them.

I would want my manager to be neutral and my husband to make his own money.....

Thoughts?

I don't like it. seals ex Heidi with the body guard.

But I would start up a business with my hubby.

I don't like the manager thing either where some stars date/marry their manager. Seems a bit murky.

I worked for a woman who built an empire then married some guy and gave him a cushy job in her company. I just found it weird. Mainly because he did not seem like an ambitious man or one who would be successful without her. I think that was what bugged me.

I worked for a woman who built an empire then married some guy and gave him a cushy job in her company. I just found it weird. Mainly because he did not seem like an ambitious man or one who would be successful without her. I think that was what bugged me.

Seems like he's riding her coat tails , which is weak character to me. I feel like women who do this know they have a weak man and they're trying to make them feel better by elevating their ego. It usually never ends well...

It couldn't be me but I can see the logic behind it. She doesn't need any financial support and if her husband works in the company she owns he will never have to miss family events because of work. Functionally its probably not very obvious the he essentially works for her if he is in a part of the company that she doesn't physically manage. Why create a struggle when you don't have to?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

Singer Melba Moore lost millions when she and her mgr hubby divorced. He really wiped her out.

Back