What's the last restaurant you and your SO went to together?

Caramela

I like to try different stuff and so does DH (:grin: lol that I'm typing DH) Anyway, I'm looking for restuarant ideas. The last one we went to was P.F Chang's and then Cheesecake Factory for dessert. What's the last restaurant you and your man went to together?

It's fine right here. She is discussing relationship theme stuff. People don't automatically go to OT all the time. I know a lot of folks click on new posts to the new topics.

I try to stay away from chain restaurants. My last restaurant was a seafood restaurant called Finn & Porter in DC. We had a really nice time.

You didn't like it? I did...prolly because it is nothing but another Chesecake.

I liked my dish well enough but I'm used to CF size portions(not 5 little pieces of meat and plain white rice:look:) and there just wasn't a lot on the menu that interested me unlike CF.

I guess I'm not the only one who's ambivalent as it was not busy at all and CF is always hoppin.

I liked my dish well enough but I'm used to CF size portions(not 5 little pieces of meat and plain white rice:look:) and there just wasn't a lot on the menu that interested me unlike CF.

I guess I'm not the only one who's ambivalent as it was not busy at all and CF is always hoppin.

Wow what city are you in? I went to the one in Beverly Hills and the portions were VERY large. And I am SUPER greedy.

Not to get O/T...
IN the M I stray from chain resturants as well...I eat out mroe than he...my last was a greek spot...next week we are going ot this little seafood place he likes.:rolleyes:

Wow what city are you in? I went to the one in Beverly Hills and the portions were VERY large. And I am SUPER greedy.

Not to get O/T...
IN the M I stray from chain resturants as well...I eat out mroe than he...my last was a greek spot...next week we are going ot this little seafood place he likes.:rolleyes:

I visited one right outside Fort Lauderdale.

RAW. It's a sushi bar located in downtown Louisville, KY. The sushi is excellent and the drinks are :love: The service is always top notch, if you are ever in Louisville go check them out...even if you don't like sushi :rofl:

Believe it or not, Denny's. SO took me to Borders to purchase this book that I needed for class and Borders was about to close. We ran into the store so fast as they were coming out to lock the front doors. We had been running around all evening and while we were on the way to my place he heard my stomach rumbling. He said "I need to feed you". So Denny's was on the way home. A BLT never tasted so good as that one did. :)

Whenever DH and I are "over the hill/on the west side" of town we always stop by my favorite little Japanese dive called Isshin. I :love: that place...I swear somebody's Japanese grandma is back there in the kitchen making it happen because that food is so delicious!:lick:

Believe it or not, Denny's. SO took me to Borders to purchase this book that I needed for class and Borders was about to close. We ran into the store so fast as they were coming out to lock the front doors. We had been running around all evening and while we were on the way to my place he heard my stomach rumbling. He said "I need to feed you". So Denny's was on the way home. A BLT never tasted so good as that one did. :)

That's sweet!:yep:

Back