• underarm - brastrap

Votes: 206 19.5%
  • brastrap - waist

Votes: 131 12.4%
  • waist - longer

Votes: 22 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My hair is between underarm and brastrap. I think I have about 2.5-3 inches until my hair reaches the top of my brastrap.

Close to shoulder length in the back
Chin length on the sides

My goal is shoulder blades by the end of the year.

I am between armpit and top of bra strap, and I just trimmed an inch off.

I find it hard to tell how close I am to the top. I think I am [fully stretched and bone straight] about an inch or a little more.:confused:

I figure that I will be past bra strap by Christmas with healthy ends.:D

i just got my hair cut friday so on the top it's about 2 inch and the side and bacck are tapered so i'll guess and say a quarter of an inch, short but i wouldn't have it any other way

I'm new here, I've been lurking for about 2 weeks or so. trying to get help with my sudden hair loss (edges) and back (nap area). I purchased the Surge products spoken so highly of on the site. Along with a few others. I'm glad to say I can see a remarkable difference although small. Thanks to everyone here who contributes to all the great info. I look forward to getting my hair the healthiest it can be.

My current length:

Sides: past chin length
Back: top of shoulders

Last edited:
Hi All,
My hair is a little past my shoulders in the front,and a bit longer in the back. Hope to be brastrap length by March '06. Currenty using the no trimming advice from Cathy Howse's book.
peace...
lisajames96 :cool:

1 inch past bra stap length (when blown out straight) as of June 13th with 1 inch of ng so far. During shrinkage my hair is 3 inches above bra strap.

public.fotki.com/Diane71/ Pics coming in July!
Hair texture: 4b thick and course strands

Last edited:
I voted shoulder-underarm but really my hair is naturally in layers. The top is chin length and the bottom is 2'' above bra strap.

Back