What's the 1 Thing You Would Do or Buy for Your Hair if Money Was No Object

Pibbs dryer...or a dryer that can be installed/attached to the the wall (Its about $399.00) over my bed and lowered to my head.

I thought that this was a joke until I saw this pic:

Now I want one too! :drunk: :wallbash:

Attachments

• At Home Salon (part 7).jpg
    At Home Salon (part 7).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 28
  • At Home Salon (part 8).jpg
    At Home Salon (part 8).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
Buy the formulations of all my favorite changed/discontinued products and make them in my own lab :)

A couple of years worth of Tyra Banks-style lace fronts and her stylist to apply them for me daily.

Protective styling would be a breeze!

The bestest of the bestest steamers or we are talking in the fantasy realm here the best dermatologist to help me resolve my thinning edges....

I would've said a steamer yesterday, but I just bought one today
yay.gif

I guess it would be a Pibbs dryer, which is what I want to buy this year.

Okay, I'm late on the steamer thing. What are the benefits of a steamer?? Off to do some research...(ut-oh, does anyone else smell a PJ nearby??)

I would fly in a celebrity stylist to do my hair weekly. Like Andre Walker maybe. :look:

I would have a standing weekly or bimonthly appointment with Reneice!!!!!
Do you want me to be honest?

I wish that Renice lived at my house and could do my hair whenever I needed it done.

Who is this Reneice person?? She must be amazing! are any of you in or near LA?? I know an amazing, celebrity stylist...

Cosigning on the home salon. I would have a huge room decked out with a steamer, Pibbs, a sink with a water filter, and shelves fully stocked with all the high end lines I want but can't afford right now, like Kenra, Joico and Ojon.

...must admit, i wanted to see how many of you would say a Pibbs dryer or mention another type of dryer...cuz i'm really wondering if i should just get a Pibbs or go with a Pro Tools (since it's supposed to be just as good.) Judging by all the Pibbs replies....guess I should just suck it up and buy my Pibbs today! But dang it, an in-home salon with my own amazing stylist coming in weekly sounds like a nice, cozy idea too!!! :grin:

OP! This thread makes me happy!...even if it's for the two seconds that I'm actually imagining such a reality :lachen:

• Year supply of Suave Coconut Conditioner, LeKair Cholesterol, & Tresemmé Shampoo & Conditioner :lick:
• An XXL 100% Silk Scarf for each night of the week :look:
• Hairstyles/Braiding DVDs/Magazines :drunk:
• Year supply of the Aphogee Line :rolleyes:
• 3 of Each Wig, LF, & HW I've been eyeing all year and some wig care products :smirk:
• A hair closet (:nono: gimme a whole salon and I may develop a few addictions)

oh if only :bighug:

THAT, made me happy!! Thanks!

Only one thing??? :look:
:lachen:

I live in Arizona where it is SUPER DRY!! So if possible, I would have a humidifier sort of thingy installed in my central heating/cooling system so my hair would be nice and moisturized all the time!! Oh, and put one at my school, in my office, and in my car too!!

After that... world peace :)

I just wanted to say thats some great food for thought, I think it would have be a water filter attached to my main water supply as the water here is so hard it seems unreal

if money was no option and i had the space i would get the best steamer out there. right now i just have to be happy with body heat lol.

A bathroom with a his and her sink, a mini tv with cable near the sink, a whirlpool tub, and luxury shower

basically I'd have the bathroom from our penthouse suite at the MGM Grand Signature hotel in Vegas transplanted to my home in D.C :lachen:

Also a home salon, a home office, and this super luscious $800 wig

1_bush_beauty.jpg

oh and Reniece would do my hair every month and be my on call weavologist :grin::yep:

That's so easy:
-I'd get a whole house water softener installed.
-I'd use the most quality products out there, even during my pre-poo.
-Yes, of course I'd get a steamer.
-I'd get my hair samples viewed under a microscope to find out what condition my hair really is in.
-I'd have a stylist come to the house whenever I requested a blow out. She'd be using my products and my steamer.

-I'd get my hair samples viewed under a microscope to find out what condition my hair really is in.

Do they still make those machines that test your hair quality and let you know what condition it's in? Where can I find a salon that does this?

• Andre Walker
  • The only thing that would touch my hair would be Aveda and other exclusive fully organic and/or vegan lines
  • A state of the art fully equipped Hair Styling room in my house
  • Lifetime Supply of Hair Formula 37

I only want one thing: skills. I would purchase an unsurpassed ability to style my natural hair. I'm so challenged when it comes to that sort of thing.

Remodel a room in the house to make my OWN salon........with the sink with the high pressure hose!!!!!

And bright color walls and a chandelier...LOL:lachen::lachen:

And i would stock up big time on Banana Brulee and a CHI flat iron and a CHI blowdryer for when i straighten my hair...:grin:

And lots of HE LTR shampoo and conditioner and tons of Seyani Hair Butter!!!

***OT: I just got an idea...i wish she would make a Cotton Candy scented Seyani Hair Butter!:lick:

Back