What's one thing you wish you were better about doing?

joyandfaith

I don't know why, but I totally slack on re-moisturizing my ends at night :wallbash: I'm not lazy in other areas, I'll make ayurveda tea rinses, deep condition, take supplements, etc. However; when its time to go to bed, I run for the covers like I'm Jackie Joyner Kersey...and act like I'm not a member of LHCF :wallbash:

What's the one thing you wish you could get more diligent about doing?

I really wish I was better with the deep conditioning and protein treatments. For some reason I'm really lazy with these things and they are something I dread doing.

I've found that dc'in before shampooing on dry hair has made my life a whole lot easier.

I wish I can do braidouts better. I think I'm the only person who just can't get it to look right. I tried this past weekend and I looked a hot mess. I might try again this weekend and see how it comes this time.

i hardly moisturize my hair at all when its in a style but i always get confused on how to properly moisturize my hair anyway... i just give up :lachen:

i wish i was better at eating healthy and drinking my water. id be probably near APL by now if i was consistent with that. im consistent with moisturizing daily, weekly dc's, limiting heat, etc..

I wish I was better at styling. I know girls who look like they go to the hair salon every morning, and they do their own hair. I want to be able to do that!!

just plain ole natural hair styles. Since my hair is short I do not know what to do with it, Flat iron and rollersetting. I wish I were good at it all. When I had chemicals a decade ago I was but I have now lost it.

I wish I was better at rollersetting :ohwell:
me too...i told myself i was gonna get this down before i go back to school.
I've found that dc'in before shampooing on dry hair has made my life a whole lot easier.
i have moved to doing this 50% of the time to 90% of the time. good stuff :drunk:
I wish I was better at styling. I know girls who look like they go to the hair salon every morning, and they do their own hair. I want to be able to do that!!
anddddd this pretty much sums up my life.

just plain ole natural hair styles. quote]

DITTO! Mainly WnGs for me. I can't get them just right....and when i do they stay wet all day and only last that ONE day. I just can't understand how others get they're wngs lookin so great and have them lasting for ...days?????!!!!

I can't flat twist to save my life. :rolleyes: :perplexed

DITTO! Mainly WnGs for me. I can't get them just right....and when i do they stay wet all day and only last that ONE day. I just can't understand how others get they're wngs lookin so great and have them lasting for ...days?????!!!!

I can't get mine to look good longer than one day either. :perplexed :wallbash:

I wish I can flat-iron with new growth!!! :wallbash::wallbash: Whenever my hair is 7 weeks post or more, I can not get that salon, swangin' hair :mad:

I wish I can cornrow. :ohwell:

I really wish I was better with the deep conditioning and protein treatments. For some reason I'm really lazy with these things and they are something I dread doing.

Me too!! Thats exactly what I do. I wash my hair in the shower and I'm waaaaaaaaaay too lazy to wash my hair come outta the shower, deep condition, sit under the dryer for half an hour and THEN get back in the shower to wash it out :spinning:. Now i just dc on my dry hair and sit under the dryer while washing tv and then afterwards wash my hair and body....it makes life so much easier.

I need to work on my flat ironing. It comes out pretty good but I'm not that patient when I do it so its not as good as it could be.

Back