What will your length be by this time next year?

I planned on being near APL but I have to cut off about 5 inches of thin ends. So I plan to be the same length (near SL) or maybe shorter but with full, thick ends. :grin:

I had to cut off a lot of hair. I just got more cut yesterday too. I'm :pray: I can make it to shoulder by next May. I was hoping I'd be near APl by now but right now I'm at neck length :ohwell:

Wow, I forgot about this...thankfully I achieved that goal last December. Next year at this time, I should be between BSL and Midback :grin: .

I made it to the next goal, though I'm definitely closer to Brastrap than Midback. Next year, I should be full midback. Slowly but surely over here :drunk:

this time next year I will be 3-4 inches beyond midback!:drunk: how exciting
( and i'll have a new boyfriend, a new car, a remodeled home and a new body!!!) sorry to get carried away:look:

Cool thread!

I'll only be 1 inch below BSL:ohwell:

This time next year my hair will be below tailbone length when stretched. :)
Cichelle, Your hair right now is my goal length; BSL unstretched.
Pretty hair:yep:

this time next year I will be 3-4 inches beyond midback!:drunk: how exciting
( and i'll have a new boyfriend, a new car, a remodeled home and a new body!!!) sorry to get carried away:look:
Girl, I hear THAT!!!:lachen:

I'm hoping surpassing bra strap length. I love scissors which means I love hair cuts, so all I have to do is self trim small amounts. Because when I go to my stylist, I just tell her to chop away. The good thing about her is, she's not scissor happy, I have to argue with her just to cut an inch.

im apl right now but i am very short(5 feet even) so even though im apl im like 2 inches from top of bsl so the end of next year i hope to be mbl

Wow TeeTee2 :D I'm happy for you. WSL is an ultimate long-term goal of mine, currently I'm barely shoulder length trying to get to APL by the end of the year. This time next year, I should be between APL and BSL.

HA! I wish I was at BSL right now.:sad: was so ambitious and still am :grin:...but I really needed to focus on health first, lol. My hair is uneven because of the short type of cut plus some breakage I had long before I joined. The top was longer and the bottom was cut and trimmed (cut was Hallie Berry-ish). So the front of my hair is much closer to APL, but the back is around SL. So I might be at BSL this time next year but who knows? heck, I just started transitioning and by the end of the year/middle of next year I might or 'mightn't' do a BC...lol @ mightn't. I'll just be going with the flow and crossing bridges when I get to em'...:cool:

Last edited:
If all goes well, I should be APL by next year. I just need to keep up with a good routine and protective styles.

I don't know how many inches I grow a year, but since I am currently below collar bone length, I should reach bsl by next year. I've never been that length before (I've been cbl before though), and that would be a great accomplishment for me. Just thinking about it makes me excited...:yep:

I'm SL and was going to keep it that way, but I think I'm going to grow my hair out to BSL. I should be there by this time next year, I think.

Back