What the heck is going on with this man???

BlackHairDiva

There is a guy at work that quite an amount of women like. He is good looking, charismatic. However, he has a friend...a female friend. Many claim this girl prostitutes herself on the side. At the beginning he too admitted that he thought she(let's call her Kate) was prostituting herself. This girl was friends with another female co worker that he was friend with( she was not prostituting herself...she was normal.)

Time went by, he ended up being friends with her. We noticed that all girls who were interested in him ended up leaving because of Kate. She would constantly rub his back, caress his hair and grab his hair has if she was about to huh....sex him...Yes this at work. So no girl ever got close to him. Why do men do this? Why do they hold on to women like her? AH yes, he now works else where and of course she (kate) also disappeared as well. What the heck is going on??

He even talks about dating other women etc around this "kate" yet she is being his friend and she is going no where.

Go figure! Nothing makes sense

Last edited:
What exactly has he done...:perplexed
(besides allow inappropriate behavior to take place in his work environment)

Wait the other girls left the job, or left him alone?

He's chilling or hanging around a woman who's stroking his ego... and stroking his penis mentally. It's what allures him, intrigues him and makes him feel good.

Why does this chick Kate have to be a whore though? She could just exude sexuality in an aggressive manner.

Wait the other girls left the job, or left him alone?

He's chilling or hanging around a woman who's stroking his ego... and stroking his penis mentally. It's what allures him, intrigues him and makes him feel good.

Why does this chick Kate have to be a whore though? She could just exude sexuality in an aggressive manner.

Well, she was seen at odd hours on streets known for "street walkers" plus some things she says....just does not seem right.

The other girls left him alone

Aye, soooo he's not making himself available to the masses, but instead chooses this woman of questionable character..

Aye, soooo he's not making himself available to the masses, but instead chooses this woman of questionable character..

Not too sure... he had girlfriends at work...yet like the desks at work she was constantly there. Bashing whatever woman he had interest in . The women /GF would leave and she would always ..always be the one with him!!!!:nono: PLus, the GF complained to him about "Kate" yet nothing could be done...This is bizarre.

I hate to say this but I hope we got some members in here that are Playettes and can breakdown this situation about what is going on.

Last edited:
Not too sure... he had girlfriends at work...yet like the desks at work she was constantly there. Bashing whatever woman he had interest in . The women /GF would leave and she would always ..always be the one with him!!!!:nono: PLus, the GF complained to him about "Kate" yet nothing could be done...This is bizarre.

I hate to say this but I hope we got some members in here that are Playettes and can breakdown this situation about what is going on.
Wait...complaining about what? Girlfriends like how?

I'm confused.

Wait...complaining about what? Girlfriends like how?

I'm confused.

LOL....yeah I'm kind of confused as well! :lol:

Wait a second...is this a guy at work that YOU'RE personally interested in?

If not, then I don't really pay too much attention to what other people at work do as long as it doesn't affect me. If she wants to "prostitute" herself in front of this male co-worker at WORK, then I say let her do it. It's no skin off my back.

Seems like he just likes his ego stroked. :rolleyes:

I don't really see what the problem is...or what you're trying to figure out. :look: :confused:

This really isn't that bizarre..not much to figure out either. She strokes his ego, he values her presence/friendship, and he hasn't met a woman worth cutting her off for.

I can see how it can be hinderance to females trying to get close but that's more their problem than his OR hers. To be honest that streetwalker stuff sounds like catty gossip from jealous chicks. Or maybe he's her pimp.

Maybe he keeps her around to keep the chicks at work off his back? Who knows what he does outside of there. She sounds like his pet, just following him around. If i got the story straight.

This is too much drama, dating at work sucks, lol.

Girl, don't even sweat it. It sounds like more stress than it's worth. He's doing what makes him happy. All of his fans are going to have to let go.

I have but a part of me can't help but being pissed cause she is doing something that makes men stick around and not go nowhere no matter what. She also dated men on the side as well ..he knew about it. I can't help but wonder what is her secret. What is it that girl like her get first and others like me are last??? what is her secret?

I have but a part of me can't help but being pissed cause she is doing something that makes men stick around and not go nowhere no matter what. She also dated men on the side as well ..he knew about it. I can't help but wonder what is her secret. What is it that girl like her get first and others like me are last??? what is her secret?

So is she married? Have any of these men decided to make her their wife?

(Not saying that's her desire, but it means nothing to me to see a woman constantly jumping in and out of relationships but never in a committed one.)

But the other thing though... the "why am I always last" line of thinking isn't exactly the most helpful way to look at things. Don't make the mistake of playing the victim role here... doing that won't get you any closer to what you want, and if ole' girl is happy with her life, she's gonna keep doing what she's doing and not even think about how other folks perceive her.

I guess I wouldn't really care what she's "got" or what "secret" she has. It's probably nothing... I'd be more focused on myself and my situation if I'm not liking where I'm at right now.

Back