What Makes Your S.O. Sexy?

his innocent little boy expressions, chocolate skin, his soft jet black curly hair, the way he cant keep his hands off me, his mental strength and
how he knock big ninjas on they back and he's so little lol.

His deep, soothing voice (I can fall asleep to him talking), his extreme patience (esp. with me sometimes), his ability to listen like no other person I've known, how he looks at me when he thinks I don't notice...

Last edited:
The way when I sit on him and he laughs I can feel his chest vibrate and the muscles in his leg contract.

The way that his face crinkles up when he laughs. He laughs so hard and he looks so handsome.

How he's so protective of my feelings.

How passionate he is about his work and his interests.

His eyebrows. Yummmm. :look:

The fact that he takes care of business. If I had a dime for every time I heard my mamma say, "You've got to pay the cost to be the boss" in relationt to a man :rolleyes:. Well, my hip hillbilly does.

He is very intelligent, but he doesn't wear it as a badge of honor.

He is a quiet nice quy, but at work he very ambitious and runs ish.

Last edited:
His bald head-ooo wee
His mustache and goatee
His amazingly muscular body
His light brown eyes
He has the smoothest flawless skin, hairless arms/chest

I will add (cause im venting)
Turnoff: the freaking fact he and his sister look alike (she's yellow and he's brown) and I am pissed at her right now. I want to mug him in his face. Lol. Oh, and his skinny (yet, muscular) arse calves-black man's disease. Lol, he's jealous of my calves.

I don't know where to start lol..He's 6'3 and all muscle, very athletic, just alllll man. He has these sexy brown eyes w/ dark thick eyebrows, and those lips are heavenly. To top it off he's such a gentleman.

His drive, intelligence, work ethic and determination to take care of his family. These are sexier to me than a muscular body.

Sent from my iPhone

His dimples, his confidence and dedication to everything he does (especially our relationship)
What really makes him sexy to me.... is his strong unconditional love for his daughter. The man does everything and anything for her.

Back