What length do you consider long?

Lucia

What length is long to you?
Is it shoulder, BSL, WSL, TLBN, Classic and beyond.
@ Shoulder=medium
SHLDR-BSL = med long
BSL=long
WSL = very long
TLBN, HPBN, Classic+ =super long

Last edited:
senimoni said:
For me - Whatever length I'm not...lol. But seriously APL I consider long.

I hear you!

I consider APL long. Once hair passes bra-strap, it's getting really long.

senimoni said:
For me - Whatever length I'm not...lol. But seriously APL I consider long.

I agree with this answer. Before I was BSL, BSL was considered long and now I am considering it super medium length. lol:lol:

2" to BSL and longer... but for some reason, not on me :look: sometimes like UGH! when will my hair get LONG already?!?!?! my sister looks at me like i'm crazy :lol:

CarLiTa said:
2" to BSL and longer... but for some reason, not on me :look: sometimes like UGH! when will my hair get LONG already?!?!?! my sister looks at me like i'm crazy :lol:

She looks at you like you're crazy because you are.

Just playin! Your hair is gorgeous by the way.

CarLiTa said:

:lachen: I feel the same way, but you probably suffer from Hair Length Aneorexia as do MANY other women on this board. There are a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of women who would give arms, legs, and ovaries to have the hair we have...but still, we want more...:dizzy:

There's nothing wrong with wanting more though...as long as you don't mind the strange stares when you say stuff about it not being long.:lachen: I have to keep my long hair desires a secret to avoid accusations of vanity. :cool: It ain't vanity...I just like hair dang it! :sekret:

I say APL begins long, BSL is very long and anything past that is a lot of work. :lol:

Whatever is longer than mine.
I don't think mine is too long, and I see someone on tv or something and think, "wow, nice hair" and my hair is longer or at leas the same!!
Total H.A. issues over here, I guess!!

It depends on how tall the person is.
On someone my height, I would consider BSL long. On someone shorter, waistlength. Taller, maybe a bit above BSL.

Between APL and BSL. I don't know I really think it varies depending on how the hair is cut. If it is blunt cut, APL seems long but, when it is in layers it looks shorter to me (for some reason).

Back