How much more hair do you want ?

YummyC said:
I'll be satisfied when ,my hair can cover my breasts completely.

This is a common goal! It was even my original goal. I wonder why so many ladies want 'mermaid' hair? :lol:

Cincysweetie said:
First I wanted BSL...and I'm almost there, and I think now I'll go on to mid-back..

For me Bra clasp length is mid-back. I don't want that though...I only want 5 inches past the shoulder and it's taking FOREVER to make that happen...I will be old still trying to reach bra clasp length if that's what I really wanted.

I'm natural...I just want my shortest layer at shoulder length... that's all!

(( shoulder length, unstretched, dry, no products ))... where ever it "stretches" to is cool with me... (prolly will stretch to bs)

When I first got on here I wanted brastrap, now i am aiming for waistlength.
I don’t want tailbone length, too much work and don’t like it either.

When I first started to frequent hair boards, I just wanted hair that was healthy and not breaking off in places. Then I wanted to reach midneck length, then nape of neck, and finally shoulderlenth.

Now that I'm at shoulderlength, I want to reach APL and beyond. My hair doesn't feel long enough yet. Hair anorexia maybe? That classic length does look awfully beautiful though...

Since my hair is natural I will be satisfied when its touches my shoulders in its natural state. I know if my hair gets too long I willl probably do what my mom did when I was little-----cut it off! It's a lot of work maintaining and I dont' want to be a slave to my hair.

I really want 3in below Bsl, but its taking so0o long tho that i'd be happy wif bsl. i have 3 1/2 in til bsl, 6 1/2 til my ultimate goal.

Good luck ladies!

Seems like there will be alot more WSL ladies runnin around-and I'm all for it you grow girls :lol:

Lucia said:
Since being on the board I have been changing my hair goals; 1st I wanted APL, I got there then I wanted BSL, got there now I want to see if I can get to WSL. And guess what, now that I see that it is possible for me to achieve WSL I've been wondering if I can get to TLBN. Ok ladies I know I'm not the only one who keep upping the anty, I keep wanting more hair--will it ever be enough for some of us? :lol: And how long is long enough IYO?

I want BSL for now I should reach that before this year is out, then I'm on to my ultimate goal of Waist Length! :D

I don't know if I already replied to this thread, but I think I'm going to go for BSL. I'm pretty happy with my growth over the last year and a half. My hair is no longer thin and see-through. I'm currently about 19" and BSL is 24" for me. I guess I can keep going for 5-6 more inches. Protective styles are now my friend. I finally bought a doughnut foundation for a chignon and I'm lovin', it gives my hair a rest. We'll see what happens. Good luck girls!!!

even waistlength is my final goal.
right now, im still waiting for my shortest layer to reach shoulder length.

Last June(04) I was shoulder length
Now I BSL "25" inches
Goal Waist Length ''32'' inches
"7" more inches.

I've always wanted long hair. I'm almost APL. My goal is to have healthy, bra-strap length hair. No more than that, it's a hassle already taking care of my hair.

Im going to keep on growing to see how long it will grow. Im currently about a little less than an inch past bra strap

MY HAIR IS VERY SHORT NOW I WANT EVENTUALLY WANT BRA-STRAP LENGH OR A LITTLE LONGER BUT MY CURRENT GOAL IS SHOULDER LENGTH WHICH I HAVE SET A GOAL FOR MAY 2006.[-O< THAT TIME FRAME MIGHT BE UNREALISTIC WE'LL SEE THOUGH.

I'd be happy w/ enough hair to make a decent ponytail. I don't know how many inches I'll need w/ the shrinkage I've got. :whyme:

I'll take anything at this point: armpit, bra-strap, waistlength..it ALL sounds good to me!! Beggers cannot be choosy. And believe me, I AM BEGGIN'!

i want near waistlength hair-NEAR waistlength dark dark black coiled hair...i dont even want straight hair anymore...and now that i know my hair can be curly without going entirely natural and without adding anything but oil, i think ima stick to my hair like this without going natural...

if i do decide later to be natural, its going to be a gradual change..probably will take me a long while but any case, now i know that once i manage my current texture, going natural isnt necessary... i think that now im near waistlength straight...i want it to be coiled waistlength...and with the amount of shrinkage i have, thats gonna take forever! lol

Naijaqueen said:
I'd be fine with BSL, definitely not looking at Waist Length. My hair healthy, thick and strong at BSl would be a blessing indeed.

Ditto. Same for me.

Back