What leave-in conditioners do you currently use?

Ego Boost leave in and Aveda elixir leave in. I love these two so far they help keep my hair from frizzing.

Armyqt said:
Salerm 21 and Deep Brilliance Manage.
Armyqt,
How do you like Saleram??does it leave you hair hard?when I bought it that was all everyone on the board was talking about. Then I got scared because of the protein (thanks for clearing that up Supergirl)now I'm curious if it will weigh my superfine hair down. Any advice on use?

Motions or Infusium.
I use leave-in conditioner to roll my hair (in the place of setting lotion). Works great! Lots of body and stays very healthy.

SweetMarshCrystal said:
Does anyone use Infusium 23 everyday as a leave in conditioner? Is it good for the hair?

I have been now that I'm out of braids and my hair is so much stronger with it! I have very little (if any breakage) using Infusium 23(I use the one for relaxed/chemically treated hair). I usually use it with another moisturizing leave in so that my hair remains moisturized.

As for the topic, I rotate using Lacio Lacio + Salerm 21 or Silicon Mix leave in + Infusium 23.

Last edited:
You guys are going to bring the pJ out of me again!

I use Infusium 23 and either cantu shea butter or garnier curl and shine leave-in. If I am styling right after I break into the blended beauty.

Currently, I use Qhemet Biologics Olive Cream Detangler :love: and Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Lotion. I really love the Qhemet because it makes my hair super soft and doesn't allow styling products (Fantasia gel & Noodlehead) to crunch up on me.

ultra black hair dew spray by cathy howse...its a moisturizer spray but i use it as a leave in it works really well...none of her moisturizers contain protein

Dove moisture mist - not great
Giovanni - not great
Nexxus Headdress - alright
NTM Silk leave-in the best

As of right now, I use:
Aveda Elixir
Rusk Smoother
Diluted Oyin Greg Juice...My hair is constantly dry so I spray it on before I apply my moisturizer. I'm thinking about adding some eos to it.

This weekend I received the Qhemet detangler. Haven't tried it yet.

Lacio Lacio-wraps and rollersets
Salerm 21 and Giovanni Direct- for airdrying
Wella Liquid Reconstructor-for adding strength to hair pre-and post relaxer
I was sleeping on this one.

Eqyss MegaTek
Eqyss Rehydrant
Eqyss Avocado Mist
Qhemet Olive Oil Detangler
Style one moisturizing conditioner

Qhemet Olive Detangler
Deep Brilliance Manage
Salerm 21