What leave-in conditioners do you currently use?

Re: What leave-in conditioners do you currently

Charles Worthington Results Hair Healer Leave-In Treatment.

Love it! Great for protecting against heat. A small amount goes a long way. Lovely scent.

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Giovanni Direct

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this, I have a sample that I just used today it's in now, I'm just wondering how it is? I guess I'll know in the morning when it's dry

[/ QUOTE ]

mindy, I like it. Left my hair softer than other leave-ins have. And I don't think you should worry about the soy, it's really down there on the list. It's main function is to increase moisture retention and improve managability. Hope this leave-in works well for you.

Salerm 21 w/ Silk proteins...Have tried just about everything and nothing compares

[ QUOTE ]
Jade21 said:
Neutrogena, Instant Shine Detangler! I will never go back to Infusium...Neutrogena is great!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow Jade. I'm surprised (since you had been using Infusium for so long). You must really like the Neutrogena ISD.

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:

supergirl - protein guru..

What about Soy ? Safe or nonsafe

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not too familiar with soy protein
nono.gif
But my "theory" based on the products that I've seen this ingredient in is that it's a softening & smoothing protein. Don't take my word on that though.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:

supergirl - protein guru..

What about Soy ? Safe or nonsafe

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not too familiar with soy protein
nono.gif
But my "theory" based on the products that I've seen this ingredient in is that it's a softening & smoothing protein. Don't take my word on that though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had a problem with using the Giovani Direct as a leave in. I think it's the styling products that contain Keratin protein that I have had the hardest times with.

[ QUOTE ]
Foxycus02 said:
Salerm 21 w/ Silk proteins...Have tried just about everything and nothing compares

[/ QUOTE ]

This stuff is really good. I don't mind spending $7.99 on it
smile.gif

Can someone recommend a leave-in moisturizer that doesn't contain protein or alcohol?

elatsa qp h two, infusium 23 leave in, and creme of nature strand remoisturizing treatment.

[ QUOTE ]
Foxycus02 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O
I've been using Salerm 21 since January (love it)!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Can you only buy Salerm 21 online?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://metrobeauty.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean you can't buy it offline?

[/ QUOTE ]
I know it's available in a lot of bss in NYC. I haven't checked in my area for it, but I'm keeping my eye open just incase. I got mine from Metro Beauty.

Back