What leave-in conditioners do you currently use?

Re: What leave-in conditioners do you currently

Currently, Salerm 21 or Aveda Elixer and Hairobics hair and scalp leave in (Use this directly on my scalp)

Thanks, Allandra.
smile.gif

Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost.
smile.gif
Haven't gotten the Salerm 21 just yet...trying to cut down on what I'm spending on hair care per month!

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Sometimes I use Salerm 21 and in between washes, I use LUST diluted with distilled water in a spray bottle.

Re: What leave-in conditioners do you currently use?

I like the biolage leav-in. But I don't like it when I plan to leave my hair out because it makes my hair a little bit too heavy.

Re: What leave-in conditioners do you currently use?

I rotate my leave-in conditioners

Aussie Hair Insurance (great detangler)
Herbal Essence Leave-In
Loreal heat protectant leave-in

Infusium 23 but it makes my hair dry so I add distill wter to it

pantene light spray conditioner/detangle or a mix of smooth and sleek, evoo and distilled water.

[ QUOTE ]
Foxycus02 said:
Salerm 21 w/ Silk proteins...Have tried just about everything and nothing compares

[/ QUOTE ]

I normally use Nexxus Headdress but I just recently bought Salerm 21 and I'll be using it for the first time this weekend on my rollerset. You guys have got me SOOO excited to try it!!
smile.gif
trampoline.gif

Been using Motiong Nourish for a while. When my 3 bottles run out
ohwell.gif
I'm going to try Giovanni Direct Leave in.

Arosci and Elasta QP H-two.

I plan to try Salerm and B&B leave-in sometime soon.

Salerm is a staple. I use to use the Elucence conditioner as just a leave in until I got Salerm. Yesterday I decided to use both on my hair as leave ins and my hair is 11 weeks and silky. This is the combo that I'm going to be using most of the time from now on.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I normally use Nexxus Headdress but I just recently bought Salerm 21 and I'll be using it for the first time this weekend on my rollerset. You guys have got me SOOO excited to try it!!
smile.gif
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Keep us posted. I hope you like it as much as we all do.

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
Salerm is a staple. I use to use the Elucence conditioner as just a leave in until I got Salerm. Yesterday I decided to use both on my hair as leave ins and my hair is 11 weeks and silky. This is the combo that I'm going to be using most of the time from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi jasmin
wave.gif

Do you mean that you mixed them together and used it as a leave in?

Thanks in advance.

I use Motions Nourish Leave-in Conditioner. It has lots of protein in it to thicken my hair and make my hair strong. It works really well and has helped my hair grow.

Im thinking about using Salerm21 if I can find it or Infusium23 next after I run out of Motions...

:D Motions Nourish leave-in Conditioner (LOVE IT!)

:) Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14 (I mainly use it on my scalp, but it's a good detangler!)

:( Salerm 21 (did not like for the first few tries. now that I have a shower filter, I will try it again to see if it makes a difference)

I'm loving MNT conditioner. But I also like NTM silk touch and elasta QP. I may just stick with recovery and MNT after the silk touch is done.

Was using Nexxus Headress...made hair very light and fluffy but not moisturizing enough for me.

Currently loving Lacio Lacio :)

Back