What Kind Of Voodoo Is In Wetline Gel?

I have this gel but I get crunchy hair with it. I am going to still play around and maybe do like the video someone posted and add oil to my hair after the gel. Or try the loc method. The shine is redic! My mom thought my hair was still wet. Ok off to the shower. lol

Attached is the Wetline effect on my hair, both wet and dry. I'm super weary of super cheap products, but if this has no major side effects, I'm done with KCCC and Miss Jessie's. The wet photo does it no justice. If only you can see how each and every one of my curls are super defined and laid. No flyaways. Jeezus.
How did you use it @Rastafarai? Did you use products under it? Oil? leave-in? etc?

Still loving this stuff. I've never done so many consistent washngos lol. This will be my 3rd one today. My hair takes about 24hrs to dry. Once it's mostly dry, I stretch it out by braiding it. The coils still hold and it's really soft. Then I just wear it like this until I wash it again.

And the most amazing part: no flakes when I play/pull on my hair :cry3: and no breakage either! I think I may actually retain length this summer :cry3:
Yes..taking avantage the summer growth sprout. I forsee great length soon

It's not playing well with two of my favorite leave ins:cry3: Cantu, and taliji walid. But, I was playing around and did a cornrow last night, the braid out was so beautiful!
Wetline is hard to pair up. I tried it a few weeks ago with cantu curl activator cream (or was that with Eco styler, I can't even remember) and it got white. I had to wash it out. Kinky Curly Knot Today does well with it from what I remember. For this wng that I posted I used Shea Moisture JBCO leave in and it did very well.

Last edited:
Wetline is hard to pair up. I tried it a few weeks ago with cantu curl activator cream (or was that with Eco styler, I can't even remember) and it got white. I had to wash it out. Kinky Curly Knot Today does well with it from what I remember. For this wng that I posted I used Shea Moisture JBCO leave in and it did very well.

@Pokahontas -Cantu don't mix well with no gel. When mixed it turns white mess.

I found this gel on my product junky stash. I need to try it.

The SM leave in is the one I use. It smells so good

Wow this is the wng that never ends. I decided not to wash today just remoisturize so I did and added more gel. My curls look really good and fresh. I won't bombard with any more pics lol

Whaaaaat? Quit playing @Pokahontas. Ain't nobody got time for your games. Post them pichas. This is a civil, kind, gentle thread. You don't want none of this. Let me remind you of 4 important rules:

1. Don't feed after midnight.
  2. No bright light.
  3. Don't get wet.
  4. Never, ever mention pictures and then NOT post them.*
If you don't abide by these rules this is coming to this thread:
gremline.jpg
*Rules are listed in descending order of importance with #4 being most important.

For now, I'm going to keep typing and remain sweet. And don't nobody talk about my fuchsia robe, in EITHER picture. You still got time.
Gremlin 3.JPG

@Pokahontas - I tried cantu with Eco and girrrrl it was a mess. It was like looking at a science experiment as little white balls began to form in the little container I mixed the two together in. I said oooh never gain. I need to use up my cantu though.
Oh no. I had the same thing. I think it's coming back to me that it was wetline that I paired with Cantu and it did well. That Eco :nono:

Back