What Kind Of Voodoo Is In Wetline Gel?

Used the gel last night and I love it. Used with (alot of) oyin hair dew and no flakes at all. I have to master the technique but I'm sold so far. I'm going to pass this 17oz container onto my cousin so she can try it.. Found the 77oz in another bss store for $8 so I'm set for this year and probably the next..

Used the gel last night and I love it. Used with (alot of) oyin hair dew and no flakes at all. I have to master the technique but I'm sold so far. I'm going to pass this 17oz container onto my cousin so she can try it.. Found the 77oz in another bss store for $8 so I'm set for this year and probably the next..
:eek: 77oz..whoa!! It's like Christmas when you find a staple product tho.:love3:

Thanks! :blush: It's actually a bikini.
http://www.yanvalou.com/collections...of-paradise-deep-sea-reversible-halter-bikini

ETA I originally edited my body out because I'm making this awkward pose.

I've seen images of unicorns captured in misty clearings, standing by natural running water, in the company of 1 or 2 other unicorns. But I've never seen one posing with a bottle of juice/drink in front of a pool. That is, not until you posted this photo. Thanks for sharing this first of its kind unicorn sighting photo. It's much appreciated! I knew it. Unicorns are real. They do exist.

@Zaz, Your lovely hair style is thick, black and full! Also, you need to share your flat tummy tips with us. You look great in that cute bikini. All looks good, including the hat and pose.

Last edited:
@MizzBFly thanks for the tip about the blogger!! I love my wng but fell off because I didn't like how hard it was to keep over the week. Her whole wng technique makes sense & looks amazing!
........Annnnnnnnd I bought the gel. Gonna try it tomorrow.

I've seen images of unicorns captured in misty clearings, standing by natural running water, in the company of 1 or 2 other unicorns. But I've never seen one posing with a bottle of juice/drink in front of a pool. That is, not until you posted this photo. Thanks for sharing this first of its kind unicorn sighting photo. It's much appreciated! I knew it. Unicorns are real. They do exist.

@Zaz, Your lovely hair style is thick, black and full! Also, you need to share your flat tummy tips with us. You look great in that cute bikini. All looks good, including the hat and pose.

Thank you :blush:
I run 3 miles a day, about 4 times a week, some of it uphill. I try to watch what I eat and have a fairly balanced diet of protein, veggies and whole grain carbs and drink plenty of water.

Thank you :blush:
I run 3 miles a day, about 4 times a week, some of it uphill. I try to watch what I eat and have a fairly balanced diet of protein, veggies and whole grain carbs and drink plenty of water.

@Zaz,
Thank you, L'il Unicorn!

Me: Mile 1:cowgirl:

Me: Mile 2:charge:

Me: Mile 3:deadhorse:

I guess us non-unicorns just need to start out slow. :walking: :walking: :walking:

....back to the Wetline fabulous hair transformations :afro: :afropick:!

Last edited:
I ordered this on Monday it should be here tomorrow. I will post pictures it I decide to wash my hair tomorrow.

Ahm...@stephanie75miller, let me remind you and refer you to post #267 in this thread, as it pertains to mentioning photos, specifically Rule #4.
Seriously, all kidding aside, I look forward to seeing you photos!:wiggle:

Last edited:
@MizzBFly thanks for the tip about the blogger!! I love my wng but fell off because I didn't like how hard it was to keep over the week. Her whole wng technique makes sense & looks amazing!
........Annnnnnnnd I bought the gel. Gonna try it tomorrow.
Yay! Her routine is great for me too, so glad we have this forum, sharing is caring:afro:

I did my new set on Monday morning (under 30 min..Im still shocked by this)w/o the Cantu creamy leave in and I just applied a spray detangler not.a.fan. there was maaajor crunch..lol but I misted last night added apricot oil and banded. This AM misted again added coco oil, fluffed and I'm not completely disappointed but I had to separate my coils more.

Attachments

• 20160706_105751_HDR.jpg
    20160706_105751_HDR.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 20160706_105734_HDR.jpg
    20160706_105734_HDR.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 186
Lord have mercy. This stuff is the bomb.com.

These pics are 4 day old hair no rewashing. I just get up, spray some glycerin and water, slick my edges again with a little gel and off to work I go. I love this gel for life. The curls seem to be a lot more defined today than on Sunday when I first used the gel.

ETA: I'm getting sooooo many compliments on my hair and everyone wants me to put away the wigs, and my response was......uh...no!

Attachments

• 20160706_192306.jpg
    20160706_192306.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
  • 20160706_192223.jpg
    20160706_192223.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:
It came out ok but it feels crispy and humidity has turned it to something different lol. Here's some pics before it got crazy.

Also a lot of my curls are noodley, not juicy like I like. Maybe I try doing my using this gel on wet hair instead damp....but I did it exactly how I did the last one. I need a protective style or something cuz every summer my hair gives me grief.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Here are my results. I paired one Shea moisture's leave ins with wet line (I'm praying I don't get flakes). 1st set of pictures is soaking wet hair right after I finished applying gel. 2nd set of pictures is after sitting under the dryer for an hour and a half still pretty wet on the inside near my scalp. I'm sleepy and I'm tired of sitting under dryer. I'm going to bed. I'm pleasantly surprised it's not crunchy or heavy. My edges are slicked to the gods. I don't really like ponytails but I'm really tempted to try one with this gel.image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back