What Kind Of Voodoo Is In Wetline Gel?

My hair was still wet here.
I always come back to this gel!
If you don't mind me asking, what products other than wetline did you use? My hair texture and length is identical to yours when wet and I want to try wash and go's this summer but I can never get it to last more than a day..

Yeah I finally got hip to what it was doing to my hair. It gave me the style and shine I needed, but just too much protein and was causing major dryness. A lot of products weren't working for me, due to that.
Well at least you got shine, my hair was dull whether using the argan oil or olive oil one & forget using a leave in, had me walking around with flakes.
....my sister on the hand, uses the krystal clear version and she says her hair is soft and I do see it's shiny.
....the product junky side of me is interested in their pink top and the curl and waves version tho :look: :giggle:

Screenshot_2016-07-02-06-12-54.png Screenshot_2016-07-02-06-13-52.png

Last edited:
Well at least you got shine, my hair was dull whether using the argan oil or olive oil one & forget using a leave in, had me walking around with flakes.
....my sister on the hand, uses the krystal clear version and she says her soft and I do see it's shiny.
....the product junky side of me is interested in their pink top and the curl and waves version tho :look: :giggle:

View attachment 365777 View attachment 365779
I haven't tried the pink, but I tried the custard for my daughter. It was ok.

Look at my boo's hair! Ok ok, so how does this gel make your hair feel? Is it like KCC?

Hey lady!! This gel is a winner! It goes on really smooth and my hair doesn't have that hard, crunchy feel. It's weird, my curls are defined and my hair feels soft!

I've only tried the KCKT leave in. I haven't used the KCCC. But, I do have a big tub of ECO Argan oil gel that I was using. I quickly threw that in my giveaway box.:D I will be purchasing another tub of this this weekend.

Last edited:
Still loving this stuff. I've never done so many consistent washngos lol. This will be my 3rd one today. My hair takes about 24hrs to dry. Once it's mostly dry, I stretch it out by braiding it. The coils still hold and it's really soft. Then I just wear it like this until I wash it again.

And the most amazing part: no flakes when I play/pull on my hair :cry3: and no breakage either! I think I may actually retain length this summer :cry3:

Back