What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-09-26 at 5.05.32 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-09-26 at 5.05.32 PM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
I still refuse to believe that those videos are real or that Tyra ever had anything to do with them.

It's all one big episode of Punk'd, I tell ya. :lol:

I still refuse to believe that those videos are real or that Tyra ever had anything to do with them.

It's all one big episode of Punk'd, I tell ya. :lol:

I agree. There is just no way this us real. But my question naturally then is what is the point of all of this coonery? Our hair is already a hot button for many in our community. Why add extra to the situation?

Looking through the videos I notice almost all of them have dislikes. I would at least to get my friends to try to vote positive for me.

I really want to believe this, too, but the lightning fast removal of the videos makes me think they were trying to be serious. *shudders*

You are right. At some point a joke ends. It doesn't go on for three or four days. Even Orson Wells couldn't pull this off this long. :look:

Go head gwooooorl!!!

vsjepe.jpg

If any of ya'll wanna see some of the vids i'll be happy to share what i have. DH is uploading them as i speak :grin:

Her left hand annoys's me. Anyone else notice how awkwardly JoAnne holds her left in every video.

Maybe it's time for me to log off...

I told my mom about the videos and she cracked up. i told her i would send a couple of lanks but by the time she gets around to it they will likely be forever gone and just a memory

^^^^^How to curl coarse hair (also known as blue rollers) is on Bluetopia's website
run and download quick!!!

I. Can't. I will never look at blue rollers the same. If someone says blue rollers I'm bust out laughing. If I see blue rollers in the store. Ima laugh. Lord don't let me see no one with blue rollers and a natural oh please help me ima die laughing.

What was she thinking. I swear when I saw that video for the first time. I was in the library wishing I was at home do I could laugh how I really wanted to. Thank you so much Joanne as you were the absolute worst natural hair help ever! with that dried up Sahara desert up top yo head.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

Back