What Happened

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Y'all giving me the munchies. :lick: Ahem . . . Gymcake, I mean Gymfreak... I'm waiting on my special cake delivery. If DLewis can send out samples of stuff, you might as well get with the program.:lachen:

I'll tell you what. If you counsel me on how I can add maybe 10 highlights to my hair, just enough for extra pop with I use my rinses, I can arrange something for ya :)

*pumps fist in the air* I feel ya pain sista I really do.

POWER to the PEOPLE

*so whats good with that cake*

Y'all giving me the munchies. :lick: Ahem . . . Gymcake, I mean Gymfreak... I'm waiting on my special cake delivery. If DLewis can send out samples of stuff, you might as well get with the program.:lachen:

DLewis be sending out samples?!?!?!?! Why i didnt get this memo! them biscuits be looking banging

Clap if you roller SET.. wet SET.. doobie wrap... air dry.. :grin: I've seen a little disagreement when it comes to this.. but to each his own...

Oh the eDrama and eBeef.... thank god I'm an eVegetarian :blush: (corny I know.. but it had to be said:look:) We should have a.. whats that word.. convention? Get together? And all join eHands and hum Kumbaya

Let me do a soul clap since I rollerset like a champ now

Whaaaaat? :shocked: Stop playin! I want some samples... where are these samples?!?

I was trying to be diplomatic.

Can you imagine? You're just minding your bizness - scanning the bottles of discount Redken at your local Tar-jay when you hear behind from behind you:

"BALD *****!"

and you turn around just in time to see a "fan" ponytail disappear around the far corner as a bottle of Pink Lotion hits the floor.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

They're emboldened by the facelessness of the internets. They don't have the cojones to run up on you like that in Target. :grin:

Girl, I had to look up "cojones" I was like "what is that" :lachen:

Clap if you roller SET.. wet SET.. doobie wrap... air dry.. :grin: I've seen a little disagreement when it comes to this.. but to each his own...

Oh the eDrama and eBeef.... thank god I'm an eVegetarian :blush: (corny I know.. but it had to be said:look:) We should have a.. whats that word.. convention? Get together? And all join eHands and hum Kumbaya

You are silly. Whats that commercial that says "hold the beef" its real old. But thats what I thought about when I read your post.

ETA: Oh wait, I think the commercial says "where's the beef" but I digress...

Last edited:

Can you imagine? You're just minding your bizness - scanning the bottles of discount Redken at your local Tar-jay when you hear behind from behind you:

"BALD *****!"

and you turn around just in time to see a "fan" ponytail disappear around the far corner as a bottle of Pink Lotion hits the floor.

Nooooooo!! :rofl: :lachen:

"BALD *****!"

Noooooo.. you didn't! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Omg waiit waiit let me breathe

"BALD *****!"

WTH? :lachen::lachen:

I'll tell you what. If you counsel me on how I can add maybe 10 highlights to my hair, just enough for extra pop with I use my rinses, I can arrange something for ya :)

Just reach up in that bathroom cabinet . . . there should probably be a brown bottle with a clear liquid that has one oxygen for each hydrogen atom in its formula. :sekret: Slap on for 5-7 minutes, rinse, and reapply. :sekret:

"BALD *****!"

Lmao... dont forget the judo chop to the neck

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

"BALD *****!"

:rofl3::rofl3:

DLewis be sending out samples?!?!?!?! Why i didnt get this memo! them biscuits be looking banging

Whaaaaat? :shocked: Stop playin! I want some samples... where are these samples?!?

:sekret: Word on the street is that DLewis be sending out homemade preserves and other delectables. But I ain't the one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me-- no you didn't. :sekret::lachen:

*Don't strangle me Dlewis* :lachen:

:sekret: Word on the street is that DLewis be sending out homemade preserves and other delectables. But I ain't the one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me-- no you didn't. :sekret:

:lachen: She gonna open her PM box in the morning and be like WTF? LOL And start a thread about all the durn requests!

:sekret: Word on the street is that DLewis be sending out homemade preserves and other delectables. But I ain't the one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me-- no you didn't. :sekret::lachen:

Damn I miss in living color!

And you gonna have gym bald next time she get a cut looking at the Hydrogen peroxide like... " Well SistaSlick said it was ok....":rolleyes:

"BALD *****!"

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl stopppp!

Just reach up in that bathroom cabinet . . . there should probably be a brown bottle with a clear liquid that has one oxygen for each hydrogen atom in its formula. :sekret: Slap on for 5-7 minutes, rinse, and reapply. :sekret:

*rapidly taking notes.*

So do you do this before shampooing, after shampooing, etc?

Back