What Happened

This comment is very offensive

SistaSlick is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. If it was like .. satire. Just an example of how overwhelmingly specific and judgemental people can get on her.

Been foolin' newbies left and right about my rollersets making headlines...:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:I was tryna peer all close to see what it said! Then I was like, headlines? Nah .. how would they even get that shot?:lachen::lachen:

LMAO!!!!!

Remember Lil Jon and Lil Scrappy and how they used to say Ok-k-k-kay...Well now its Ok-k-k-kay Pak! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen: Ohh man.. but his dreds were pretty okay..could it have been subliminal advertising? *Hmm*

Soon we'll have hand signs for the growth aids we use... EMM TEE!! EMM ENN!! JAY BEE CEE OHH!! Hollaaaaaaa!

SistaSlick is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. If it was like .. satire. Just an example of how overwhelmingly specific and judgemental people can get on her.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I was tryna peer all close to see what it said! Then I was like, headlines? Nah .. how would they even get that shot?:lachen::lachen:

Thanks KC! Yeah--It was 100% sarcasm. :yep: I was just saying how folks will post something offensive, then say that they hope it doesn't offend someone, and 99.9% of the time Stevie Wonder can see that the stuff was just plain offensive. :lol:

and yes, MissBrown had me fooled with the headline too. I was like . . .she done made the front page? ! :lol: Then I was like why is there a roller in there? :lachen:

Thanks KC! Yeah--It was 100% sarcasm. :yep: I was just saying how folks will post something offensive, then say that they hope it doesn't offend someone, and 99.9% of the time Stevie Wonder can see that the stuff was just plain offensive. :lol:

and yes, MissBrown had me fooled with the headline too. I was like . . .she done made the front page? ! :lol: Then I was like why is there a roller in there? :lachen:

I know you didnt say that sista. Its not like you to say something like that.

Don't even talk about losing weight and I am up here eating rum cake with kool aid at one in the morning. I need to change my screename to gymeats :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm thirsty too ..:lick:

:lachen::lachen:Glad I wasn't the only one, had me feeling dumb for a second!

And you're welcome!

Don't even talk about losing weight and I am up here eating rum cake with kool aid at one in the morning. I need to change my screename to gymeats :lol:

Damn some run cake do sound good right now:ohwell:

Doesn't it feel like you just jumped from 86lbs to 155 overnight:lachen:
Please... when I got to college I was cute at freshman orientation, by my first midterm i was Rosanne! I dont even kno when it happened

Please... when I got to college I was cute at freshman orientation, by my first midterm i was Rosanne! I dont even kno when it happened

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Y'all giving me the munchies. :lick: Ahem . . . Gymcake, I mean Gymfreak... I'm waiting on my special cake delivery. If DLewis can send out samples of stuff, you might as well get with the program.:lachen:

*dead* LMAO!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: Rep ya Set!!!

Clap if you roller SET.. wet SET.. doobie wrap... air dry.. :grin: I've seen a little disagreement when it comes to this.. but to each his own...

To be honest, I've never experienced such cattiness IRL. Only on LHCF. !

Oh the eDrama and eBeef.... thank god I'm an eVegetarian :blush: (corny I know.. but it had to be said:look:) We should have a.. whats that word.. convention? Get together? And all join eHands and hum Kumbaya

Back