What Happened

About leave in conditioners? :lachen::lachen: dang! I can't even think of anything offensive that I could say about a leave in.

Leave in conditioner offenses? Let's see . . .Um . . .

1.) Don't let it have mineral or cones in it, boo. :lachen: It's working against you, and you WILL see damage at some point. :lol:

2.) Or don't let it be a popular brand-- you didn't like it? Girl that's cuz you weren't using RIGHT! :lachen::rofl: I love LHCF man. We do not play. :lachen:

1.) Don't let it have mineral or cones in it, boo. :lachen: It's working against you, and you WILL see damage at some point. :lol:

2.) Or don't let it be a popular brand-- you didn't like it? Girl that's cuz you weren't using RIGHT! :lachen::rofl: I love LHCF man. We do not play. :lachen:

:nono: Its because your bottle was a FAKE!!! You got it at CVS. You need to go to Ulta and get it there. When you get it, shake it 3 times before you use it and add 2 drops of olive oil

LOL those are the basics...lol... That thread got deep. We sure dont. When I bleached my hair to get the black outta my here, someone left me an anonymous post on fotki saying why even pay my $5.00 to LHCF...if Imma just ravage it. I was like wth:perplexed... Made me re-evaluate my decisions and everything..lol:look:

:nono: Its because your bottle was a FAKE!!! You got it at CVS. You need to go to Ulta and get it there. When you get it, shake it 3 times before you use it and add 2 drops of olive oil

You know I work at CVS too... LOL!

I guess imma be using the fake joints cause i get my discount

LOL those are the basics...lol... That thread got deep. We sure dont. When I bleached my hair to get the black outta my here, someone left me an anonymous post on fotki saying why even pay my $5.00 to LHCF...if Imma just ravage it. I was like wth:perplexed... Made me re-evaluate my decisions and everything..lol:look:

WOW! If you are going to ravage it, you need to pay the $5 if anything :lol:

LOLOL...Dying laughing! :lachen: :rofl3: Somebody left me a note in my fotki about a growth aide. She was spit fire mad about what i said!

Please tell me you are playing!! :lachen: No they didn't say "ravage" :lachen:

You are beyond damaging . . . you are now ravaging your hair. :lachen: The only place I've heard the word ravage linked to hair is in a Pantene commercial. :lachen:

LOLOL...Dying laughing! :lachen: :rofl3: Somebody left me a note in my fotki about a growth aide. She was spit fire mad about what i said!

:nono::nono: Whoosa people Whoosa......Someone can leave me a message telling me that megatek is black magic and the growth I get from it is really just something I imagine happending because I am in denial that I love horse products but I will still use that ish. :yawn:

:lachen::lachen::nono:

^^^LOL at gymfreak. I didn't know people left "aggressive" messages on fotkis. That's deep.

:lachen: You ladies literally have me dying of laughter here in my room at 12:30 at night when everyones sleep..yall are getting me in trouble!

LOL @ spit fire

Please tell me you are playing!! :lachen: No they didn't say "ravage" :lachen:

You are beyond damaging . . . you are now ravaging your hair. :lachen: The only place I've heard the word ravage linked to hair is in a Pantene commercial. :lachen:

I know! Using all these SAT words on me. Like I was bald... my hair wasnt dry once after that. It hurt a lil right here *points to heart* :rolleyes:lol

:nono::nono: Whoosa people Whoosa......Someone can leave me a message telling me that megatek is black magic and the growth I get from it is really just something I imagine happending because I am in denial that I love horse products but I will still use that ish. :yawn:

BLACK MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao. That made my night

LOL @ spit fire

I know! Using all these SAT words on me. Like I was bald... my hair wasnt dry once after that. It hurt a lil right here *points to heart* :rolleyes:lol

:lol:

You don't look bald to me. A little chemicals never hurt nobody :lachen: Oh wait, does that count as an unpopular opinion? :look:

LOL @ spit fire

LOL :lachen: I'm still dying from the 'ravaging' u did on your hair!:rofl:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:LHCF is most certainly A TRIP, to say the least, sometimes.

I remember people darn near started throwing blows in one of the unpopular opinion threads, because of backfat, shower shots, and skin.

However, some people do make backhanded comments, but I digress ..

:grin::grin: Come on and laugh....its funny.

Oh I am! I think every one thinks I'm crying cause I'm really tearing up.. battles about Growth Aids (which is halfway understandable.. because we do try some things that are really out of this world)... but LEAVE IN CONDITIONER?! wooowwwww LMBO!:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:LHCF is most certainly A TRIP, to say the least, sometimes.

I remember people darn near started throwing blows in one of the unpopular opinion threads, because of backfat, shower shots, and skin.

Oh then they would hate me... I got my chubbyness all showing... Sorry..lol

girl, I can just imagine it . . . :lol:

"If you gone take a backshot of your hair, make sure your body is right. Don't have your back eating up your brastrap in the folds to the point where it looks like you are naked. I'd say if you are more than 135, then you don't need to do backshots. And no, we do not need to see an 8X10 of you in your bra slapped in your siggy."

eta: Gee, I hope I didn't step on any toes.

Last edited:
Oh I am! I think every one thinks I'm crying cause I'm really tearing up.. battles about Growth Aids (which is halfway understandable.. because we do try some things that are really out of this world)... but LEAVE IN CONDITIONER?! wooowwwww LMBO!:lachen:

Lets not even start on popular product lines. I rep Joico/Kenra/Giovanni all day every day no matter how many people can hate Joico Kpak. That is my ish, I ride or die for that conditioner :lol: But I am not going to go in a corner and cry or start talking about someones uneven ends because they don't like it.

I hate keracare anything...take that take that *does diddy dance*

girl, I can just imagine it . . .

"If you gone take a backshot of your hair, make sure your body is right. Don't have your back eating up your brastrap in the folds to the point where it looks like you are naked. I'd say if you are more than 135, then you don't need to do backshots. And no, we do not need to see an 8X10 of you in your bra slapped in your siggy."

See yall playing but we really had a does back fat offend you thread. :look:

girl, I can just imagine it . . .

:lachen::lachen: That topic is a touchy one.

Oh then they would hate me... I got my chubbyness all showing... Sorry..lol

Girl stop:lachen: It is so not that serious. But if I recall correctly, it went along the lines of ..

unpopular opinions:
-some people need to focus less on hair, more on body.
-yeah i'm sick of seeing backfat and crack all in the shower shots
-well it just so happened that i noticed i hit wsl wet and told so to take the picture!
-well, we dont need to see you drippin wet, i saw nipple
-yeah me too; ita; i saw fat, crack, etc.
-well i'd rather have backfat than a pizza face!

.. the cliffnotes.

:nono:I think they settled it in pm land ..

Back