WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EDGES? *PICS*

Irresistible

ITS BEEN ASKED............:look:

SO HERE IS THE ANSWER
**PICS**
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2008/myedges/

Dec 10, 2008
Tired of the comments , so whoever wanted to be up close and personal with my edges , here you go, they are not gone, and not lost, they may be thinned creating my widows peak, the hair there is baby like and fragile, but not going anywhere-as in they left, OR maybe they are going , I really dont know and dont too much care.......it just doesnt bother me

So here you have it, they dont always show up in pics the greatest, because that baby hair can bunch up and its lighter in color and texture, they can slick down easy and look sparse

but now you can see them up close mmkay?

and yes I am aware that my right 'peak' is a little thinner than my left this is due to parting my hair on the right for years and years, I am also aware that some things just happen with age, I cant really worry about it, that part is graying AND VERY FINE TEXTURED, I am blessed thats the only part that is graying ,because my hair is still ALL FULLY its natural color everywhere else, but I DO put a rinse on my edges-maybe thats a part of it too-its not anything that bothers me whatsoever though

so I hope all the questions about 'what happened to my edges' have been answered now , thank you for stopping by, God bless!

The way I see it, I am blessed it not anything worse than this cause I have seen worse many times over. I am just fine with where it's at and my natural process of age-no point in stressing over it:grin:

I don't know who has been questioning your hair pictures lately but I just wanted to tell you that you have beautiful hair.:yep:

I don't know who has been questioning your hair pictures lately but I just wanted to tell you that you have beautiful hair.:yep:

thank you girl!!!

it would take quite few comments for me to even bother to explain

most just got deleted because they were in a hateful tone, but there was just one today, so I finally just answered :spinning::spinning:

its like I know I got a big forehead already, I mean all my life, so its not a newflash anymore

some people just need to quit though:look:

They just look light in color. Mine are the same color as my skin. I keep having to dye them black. You have beautiful hair.

ITS BEEN ASKED............:look:

SO HERE IS THE ANSWER
**PICS**
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2008/myedges/

Dec 10, 2008
Tired of the comments , so whoever wanted to be up close and personal with my edges , here you go, they are not gone, and not lost, they may be thinned creating my widows peak, the hair there is baby like and fragile, but not going anywhere-as in they left, OR maybe they are going , I really dont know and dont too much care.......it just doesnt bother me

So here you have it, they dont always show up in pics the greatest, because that baby hair can bunch up and its lighter in color and texture, they can slick down easy and look sparse

but now you can see them up close mmkay?

and yes I am aware that my right 'peak' is a little thinner than my left this is due to parting my hair on the right for years and years, I am also aware that some things just happen with age, I cant really worry about it, that part is graying AND VERY FINE TEXTURED, I am blessed thats the only part that is graying ,because my hair is still ALL FULLY its natural color everywhere else, but I DO put a rinse on my edges-maybe thats a part of it too-its not anything that bothers me whatsoever though

so I hope all the questions about 'what happened to my edges' have been answered now , thank you for stopping by, God bless!

The way I see it, I am blessed it not anything worse than this cause I have seen worse many times over. I am just fine with where it's at and my natural process of age-no point in stressing over it:grin:

People are silly. Your hair is fine. What've they been doing...pming you? What the ---k? Come on! I think people are just silly some times. Now if you were Naomi Campbell...that would be another story. But still, we're hear to be supportive, not to throw stones at people and pick them a part!

People are silly. Your hair is fine. What've they been doing...pming you? What the ---k? Come on! I think people are just silly some times. Now if you were Naomi Campbell...that would be another story. But still, we're hear to be supportive, not to throw stones at people and pick them a part!

Thank you girl

There were comments going back to the hater sites (if you know about those:look:), on my vids and fotki

just got sick of it:wallbash:

I know I have a widow's peak, I'm 42, and very thankful for what I do have:yep:

Thank you girl

There were comments going back to the hater sites (if you know about those:look:), on my vids and fotki

just got sick of it:wallbash:

I know I have a widow's peak, I'm 42, and very thankful for what I do have:yep:
wait whoa wth your 42!!!!!

Last edited:
wait wait wait...someone actually said something about your edges? I really didn't think folks around here had the audacity...

anyway, girl you know your hair is fly...please if I had hair your length I definitely wouldn't be worried about no doggone edges.

thank you girl!!!

it would take quite few comments for me to even bother to explain

most just got deleted because they were in a hateful tone, but there was just one today, so I finally just answered :spinning::spinning:

its like I know I got a big forehead already, I mean all my life, so its not a newflash anymore

some people just need to quit though:look:

It usually has a lot to do with jealousy. YOu are a beautiful woman who seems to be very confident in herself, some people find that intimidating because they aren't as bold. But I think you have beautiful hair.

Thank you so much ladies! they been killin me with them comments

I'm like even if they are thinning some, so what? geeesh! :wallbash:

but they had to ask like every other day, or few days, or week.......ugh

What in the heck are these people talking about? I have never, not even once, wondered about your edges. I am always too mesmerized by all of that beautiful hair you have. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

People can be so catty. I'd trade my hair in for yours any day :)

I also have naturally ultra fine edges that don't grow very much, just like my mother. Hopefully I won't have to be questioned about it :rolleyes:

C'mon now, it doesn't even look like there is anything wrong with your hair. Haaaaaaters. :lol:

You know your hair better than anyone - Sister, you owe no explanation or justification for for your mane!!! People can and will be cruel - I would not even take it personally because if they have that much time to find fault -then there is something definitely negative going on in their lives...you were just the scapegoat...

What in the heck are these people talking about? I have never, not even once, wondered about your edges. I am always too mesmerized by all of that beautiful hair you have. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Ditto...

People can be so catty. I'd trade my hair in for yours any day :)

I also have naturally ultra fine edges that don't grow very much, just like my mother. Hopefully I won't have to be questioned about it :rolleyes:

C'mon now, it doesn't even look like there is anything wrong with your hair. Haaaaaaters. :lol:

and ditto!

WoW!:nono:
You're A Class Act! No you don't owe anyone an explanation, yet you always give one and with such class. Thank you for setting a good example for us newbies.

You're such an inspiration to both Me and my DD and the reason that I wanted to be apart of LHCF. Thank you for being the person that you are. BTW, you're hair is GORGEOUS! God Bless!

Last edited:
Your edges are fine and your hair is beautiful!!!

Keep walking and don't look back at the haters......lol!!!

Back